Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions (1259 Views)

Help Needed Urgently, Can I Buy A Nice Car With N400,000 / Littering Your Car Can Cause A Deadly Accident – Read This / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2016
I needed to change my car and seriously wants your advise as I want a car around #4 Millions, though I prefer JEEP, your candid opinions are a welcomed.
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by EkoErrands: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2016
2009 Rav4
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2016
EkoErrands:
2009 Rav4
I don't like this car because it looks feminine
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by ogawisdom(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Lexus RX 350 2010 t 2012 or any model u can afford

U can also check out Toyota Highlander 2010 to 2012

See pics below, though d value of 4m has gone down am nt sure if it can afford toks of these SUVs again angry angry angry

Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by nurey(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Dejiih001:

It's better you pick a car and let people advice you on it than people to pick for you.
It's your money, it's you that will drive it, you will also maintain it. Go out there, look at what you like and have seen come back here, ask us about it and we will give you unbiased review
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2016
nurey:

It's better you pick a car and let people advice you on it than people to pick for you.
It's your money, it's you that will drive it, you will also maintain it. Go out there, look at what you like and have seen come back here, ask us about it and we will give you unbiased review

Yeah thanks, to me its 2010 Toyota 4Runner and 2010 highlander I have in mind. And wishes to know which to go for?
Please I want practical experiences.
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by EkoErrands: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Dejiih001:

Then get 2009 Explorer sport trac. E go fit you.

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2016
EkoErrands:

Then get 2009 Explorer sport trac. E go fit you.
Do you have this car?
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by EkoErrands: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Dejiih001:

Do you have this car?

That's why I posted it
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2016
EkoErrands:

That's why I posted it
Good what's the price and how can I contact you?
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by EkoErrands: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Dejiih001:

Send me your number to this email.
omonigoobi@yahoo.com

I will call you
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by bravolad(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dejiih001:

Yeah thanks, to me its 2010 Toyota 4Runner and 2010 highlander I have in mind. And wishes to know which to go for?
Please I want practical experiences.

You seem to be confused on what you want. Buying a car is not something you decide in one day. You need to sit down and decide what kind of vehicle you need rather than jump at any vehicle thrown at you.

On a realistic note, 4 million Naira can not buy any of these vehicles you mentioned except you are buying a lemon or salvage or better still, a very high mileage one.

Decide what vehicle you like, narrow it to 2 cars, then people would help you with an objective critic of such vehicle including pricing & maintenance.
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Threads like this make no sense, I'm sorry to say.

It's YOUR money, and you're asking people what you should buy? Are they the ones that'll help you drive it? undecided This is ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Threads like this make no sense, I'm sorry to say.

It's YOUR money, and you're asking people what you should buy? Are they the ones that'll help you drive it? undecided This is ridiculous!

When trying to get a new car is it a crime to ask for peoples opinion about my choice of cars?

Or what do you mean? If you have nothing important to share just keep off from my POSTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2016
I hope say no be inside the 10m way your friends loan you you wan go buy 4m car

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by Dejiih001(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2016
afoxy81:
I hope say no be inside the 10m way your friends loan you you wan go buy 4m car
It is the question I asked that I needed answers to... Ok

Just mind your business.
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by EkoErrands: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dejiih001:

I'm still awaiting your contact via mail. It's 4.5m.
omonigoobi@yahoo.com
Re: Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions by NikzonDecorCity: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2016
I know you can get a 2007/2008 Lexus RX 330 super clean, matured looks, leather interior with reverse camera. I will also suggest you go visit a car dealership and take a look at what they got. I believe you will find something to suit your taste.

Am starting out my car dealership business as well and I am just waiting for my first shipments to arrive. Unfortunately I only got saloon cars for my first order.

Nikzon Auto World....... Coming soon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Line For Your Car Solution. / In Search For 2008 Toyota Aurion Rear Lights, Boot And Bumper / Need A Driver From Abuja To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.