Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO (6754 Views)

90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra / Powerful Message: Nnamdi Kanu Speaking Now On Radio Biafrra Live...Recorded! / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by SantaDomino(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Hmmmnn okponu! I love how you added your father's nickname at the end of your comment. cheesy grin

Nice way of paying tribute to someone
Too bad you don't have a father.. Try make Ambode adopt u as e help Olamide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

E pain you so tey you reply me twice. No wonder your daddy has 64 sets of teeth grin

Oh! This is your new moniker eh cheesy I laugh in Punjab

And can you switch your style pleeeeease?

It's generic.

If you like log in with 30 of them, you and your co yoghurt boys will still get served cheesy
Incoherent in all spheres. Stop disgracing your up coming generation because they will ask questions unlike you ranka dede chanters.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Godemcee(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Why this iPad-hoots dull like this,do u think u can get bafra by insulting everybody dat against u,or by insulting other tribe in Nigeria,or by spreading dumb propaganda to console yourself.well since u want biafra online,
i will say :by the power vested in me I declare Biafra on today 2nd September 2019 y'll can move to yr region(just leave my gloria)nd be happy. since u want biafra online av given u so can u let us rest.
dumb set of people who can't ask their senators to seek for conference but want to secede online

4 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

Too bad you don't have a father.. Try make Ambode adopt u as e help Olamide

The same way he adopted you and your bow-legged siblings eh grin I never knew Ambode adopts fatherless kids.
I know one or two fatherless chitgbo boys. Expect them to join you soon

9 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Ratello:

I swear that Edo guy is a walking encyclopaedia on Nigerian politics. He is too hot to handle. I need his contacts ASAP.
That guy knows Nigeria more than these brats going up and down shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria like mad men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

The same way he adopted you and your bow-legged siblings eh grin I never knew Ambode adopts fatherless kids.

you just dey on slay mode today.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Incoherent in all spheres. Stop disgracing your up coming generation because they will ask questions unlike you ranka dede chanters.

Says the one with nothing less than 20 monikers cheesy grin

You live here. Switching monikers like a nym.pho switches Ds. Son, your career is messed up. Swallow your pride and let
me take you out of your misery grin

I'm NICE!

7 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
you just dey on slay mode today.

Haha.. I'm just having lunch with these bebe kids cheesy grin

It's light work for me.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Godemcee:
Why this iPad-hoots dull like this,do u think u can get bafra by insulting everybody dat against u,or by insulting other tribe in Nigeria,or by spreading dumb propaganda to console yourself.well since u want biafra online,
i will say :by the power vested in me I declare Biafra on today 2nd September 2019 y'll can move to yr region(just leave my gloria)nd be happy. since u want biafra online av given u so can u let us rest.
dumb set of people who can't ask their senators to seek for conference but want to secede online
If you don't know what to comment better keep quiet at least quietness is still a virtue.
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Haha.. I'm just having lunch with these bebe kids cheesy grin

It's light work for me.
yebhoes and persecution syndrome.
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Says the one with nothing less than 20 monikers cheesy grin

You live here. Switching monikers like a nym.pho switches Ds. Son, your career is messed up. Swallow your pride and let
me take you out of your misery grin

I'm NICE!
I laugh you Son grin grin grin, stop displaying shit in public forums cos you might not be aware of caliber of people you are discussing with, everyone isn't your fellow high school dropout okay?

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
yebhoes and persecution syndrome.
Smh

Click on the OP's profile or better yet go through his comments. Maaan the guy is messed up. Plays victim whilst
switching monikers to spew hate

He owns all these

Olu20090
know2020
Overall90
Channelstv2020
Saint.7000
Real2020
Knowledge2020
New2020
Innovator90
Tankara1010
Deletenonsense
clinton9000
Nkem4040
Intellect20
Uduak2019
Uduak2016
Naija8080
Freedom2016
Myvision.2020

That Nayougotire is the latest one. I'm beginning to think some of these guys are involved in that indonesia "biznays"

You know it nah grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Adiola(f): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

You have a point breh

You see, I try ignoring these folks and their whole Anti-Yoruba agenda but it's just difficult

Not all of us do this because we hate them but we do it because we can't stand the insults

Most of these guys you see here live in Yorubaland. The only region where their safety is guaranteed
yet they're the ones spewing hate all over the web.

I don't even know how that works

Their landlocked region is just about the size of Oyo state. Add the erosion plus their population and you know they're in deep shii.
Yorubaland is the only region they easily migrate to. Let's not even talk about Lagos, they're in the most rugged parts of
Yorubaland but still....

It's like they're programmed to hate.

am sure the devil has a replacement in you ,igbos in southwest ?lagos is out collective wealth and no tribe can lay claims to it since the FG has made lagos the gAte way to international we have no option than to go their ....pls tell me the number of igbos in osun,ekiti,ondo,ogun,oyo and I ll Show you yorubas in only aba are more than the igbo in the above mentioned yoruba states put together
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by basingstoke: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Nkem4040:

Shattap there...he is an imposter like the typical " SS or ND yoruba imposters" we have here on Nairaland. The interviewer arranged a fellow yoruba man to promote One Nigeria but was disgraced by an Edo man who carefully observed what they were about to do. The Edo man almost slapped the yoruba imposter...
I am telling you
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

I laugh you Son grin grin grin, stop displaying shit in public forums cos you might not be aware of caliber of people you are discussing with, everyone isn't your fellow high school dropout okay?

Of course. The indonesian developers, Mr widodo's friends grin cheesy

The caliber of people who can't spell "typical"

8 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by basingstoke: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2016
EDO NOR DEY CARRY LAST
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Adiola:
am sure the devil has a replacement in you ,igbos in southwest ?lagos is out collective wealth and no tribe can lay claims to it since the FG has made lagos the gAte way to international we have no option than to go their ....pls tell me the number of igbos in osun,ekiti,ondo,ogun,oyo and I ll Show you yorubas in only aba are more than the igbo in the above mentioned yoruba states put together

You think we are talking about Make-up and Tonto dikeh abi grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by chiefobdk(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
the edo man is well verse in wats happening in dis entrapment
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Of course. The indonesian developers, Mr widodo's friends grin cheesy

The caliber of people who can't spell "typical"

Attributes of healthy argument is constructive criticism but for some minutes talking with you I never in anyway mention" typical" so how did you manufacture that? Or are you telling me that your brain lacked essential nutrients of cognizance? Son, find your fellow school dropouts and stop playing with Biafran high tension.
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Click on the OP's profile or better yet go through his comments. Maaan the guy is messed up. Plays victim whilst
switching monikers to spew hate

He owns all these

Olu20090
Real2020
Knowledge2020
New2020
Innovator90
Tankara1010
Deletenonsense
clinton9000
Nkem4040
Intellect20
Uduak2019
Uduak2016
Naija8080

That Nayougotire is the latest one. I'm beginning to think some of these guys are involved in that indonesia "biznays"

You know it nah grin

Lol,a real e-militant.
I just laugh at these yebhoes.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2016
You think I have time for back and forth bah? cheesy grin Noo son, I loathe trolls

When you get served, next time you log in with another moniker to take more food

My cooks are here cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:

Lol,a real e-militant.
I just laugh at these yebhoes.
Congregation of demon worshipers Oya self-service yourselves to orgasm, remember to apply Vaseline because this thread is sweet like honey.
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Congregation of demon worshipers Oya self-service yourselves to orgasm, remember to apply Vaseline because this thread is sweet like honey.
you don't really want this,I assure you.
So stfu and don't bite me.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
You think I have time for back and forth bah? cheesy grin Noo son, I loathe trolls

When you get served, next time you log in with another moniker to take more food

My cooks are here cheesy grin
Are you tired of quoting me? A variable is preferred to you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
you don't really want this,I assure you. So stfu and don't bite me.
Are you scorpion? Go and seat down!
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Are you scorpion? Go and seat down!
I don't engage e-retards with poor reasoning and fkked up English.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by SantaDomino(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Unfortunately for you, me and my bow legged siblings has chased ur forefathers away from their land and it's now being occupied by the 'chitgbos'. Wailer watch us thrive!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

Unfortunately for you, me and my bow legged siblings has chased ur forefathers away from their land and it's now being occupied by the 'chitgbos'. Wailer watch us thrive!

So you mean you chased Ambode out of his own house? Waaawu! cheesy Oya clap for yourself grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Ratello: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

That guy knows Nigeria more than these brats going up and down shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria like mad men.
I tell you bro. The guy got me spellbound shocked I mean check out what he just said without resorting to books just off hand omo that dude is too much. He said the whole truth only meant for the wise. Look at how he captured the Genesis of the Fulani's emergence tracing it to far flung Egypt.
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Hagm0nd:
I don't engage e-retards with poor reasoning and fkked up English.
Throughout your days in primary school this is all you can come up with? Okay.
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Hundredhundred,I sight you
were you on ban?

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

So you mean you chased Ambode out of his own house? Waaawu! cheesy Oya clap for yourself grin

Shataaap! Even a kid Biafran know your history more than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Authorise Anybody To Bribe Judges – Presidency / Ekweremadu Seeks Buhari’s Support For Creation Of State Police / Osun Retirees Protest 15 Months Unpaid Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.