Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO (6755 Views)

90 Years Woman Shows Hidden Details Of Biafrra / Powerful Message: Nnamdi Kanu Speaking Now On Radio Biafrra Live...Recorded! / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nkem4040: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Son, you're retar....

Interviewer (A yoruba man) wasn't even involved in any debate.

The other guy said at the end of the video that he's from Delta state

So where did you see 2 Yoruba men and who did he disgrace?

I think there are some foods y'all eat in the part of the country that cause madn....

In your desperation to deceive everyone that Yorubas are against balkanization, you ended
up making a fool of yourself

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by 93xtr30r: 12:37am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Son, you're ret.ar.ded

I think there are some foods y'all eat in the part of the country that cause madness

In your desperation to deceive everyone that Yorubas are against balkanization, you ended

Stop playing hide-and-seek game as if the Yoruba interviewer and the 'Delta State' interviewee did not speak Yoruba minds, including your very self.

Awón onijekuje!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nkem4040: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
[s]Son, you're ret.ar.ded

I think there are some foods y'all eat in the part of the country that cause madness

[/s]

Shattap there...he is an imposter like the typical " SS or ND yoruba imposters" we have here on Nairaland. The interviewer arranged a fellow yoruba man to promote One Nigeria but was disgraced by an Edo man who carefully observed what they were about to do. The Edo man almost slapped the yoruba imposter...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Nkem4040:

Shattap there...he is an imposter like the typiicall " SS or ND yoruba imposters" we have here on Nairaland. The interviewer arranged a fellow yoruba man to promote One Nigeria

Your daddy can't even spell "typical". Olodo oshi! yoghurt boy grin cheesy

I was expecting you to log in with your real2020 and the rest of those monikers

And can y'all chitgbos allow me enjoy this moniker a little bit before I get banned?

25 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 02, 2016
Anumudu actually thinks I have time for his crap

[img]http://media2./media/tOcBcQFiVJ0sg/200.gif[/img]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Leopardd(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2016
This man finished the two choi, see vexing.

On issue on IPOB splitting, even an Edo man knows it is the work of Fulani to put confusion, ant those men are who and who?

Buhari and Mamman Daura.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2016
beowulfagate:

U dnt need to Insult him to make ur opinion.

Smh for nigeria future

Oh well, you can't even argue with an I-pork youth without having to insult him

The character who created this thread is something else

They are just as insultive. I only double it. I merely insulted him and that's me just playing it safe
because I don't get much love from the mods

21 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by beowulfagate: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Oh well, you can't even argue with an I-pork youth without having to insult him
The character who created this thread is something else
They are just as insultive. I only double it. I merely insulted him and that's me just playing it safe
because I don't get much love from the mods

Dnt you think you will make him feel bad if you have said the opposite? Now he feels happy cos his post is generating reactions from the west. Sometimes ignoring stuff is a beta way of insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2016
beowulfagate:

Dnt you think you will make him feel bad if you have said the opposite? Now he feels happy cos his post is generating reactions from the west. Sometimes ignoring stuff is a beta way of insulting people.

You have a point breh

You see, I try ignoring these folks and their whole Anti-Yoruba agenda but it's just difficult

Not all of us do this because we hate them but we do it because we can't stand the insults

Most of these guys you see here live in Yorubaland. The only region where their safety is guaranteed
yet they're the ones spewing hate all over the web.

I don't even know how that works

Their landlocked region is just about the size of Oyo state. Add the erosion plus their population and you know they're in deep shii.
Yorubaland is the only region they easily migrate to. Let's not even talk about Lagos, they're in the most rugged parts of
Yorubaland but still....

It's like they're programmed to hate.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by ConqueredWest: 4:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Now I understand why history is not taught in Nigeria

The more people know of the past, the more they see how selfish and demonic a section of Nigeria is, the more they seek separation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by jumobi1(m): 4:13am On Sep 02, 2016
Nkem4040:

Shattap there...he is an imposter like the typical " SS or ND yoruba imposters" we have here on Nairaland. The interviewer arranged a fellow yoruba man to promote One Nigeria but was disgraced by an Edo man who carefully observed what they were about to do. The Edo man almost slapped the yoruba imposter...

Then why did the Yoruba interviewer release the video if it's counters his "One Nigeria" agenda. Bro it's good to be objective. It makes people respect your opinion even when you may be wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by dannyben5: 4:33am On Sep 02, 2016
See serious e-fight here oo...let me silodawun here....

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Wyttcat: 4:40am On Sep 02, 2016
I agree with the third man with sachet water. They deserve to be beaten sef. What's their business with what others want.

You rube Op, where is the disgrace? You sha just want your Yoruba fix, are you satisfied now? I wish you ibos can start walking your talk cos you can never get biafra on nairaland, you have to go after it like you mean it.

9 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by ConqueredWest: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Did anyone notice at the end, the delta guy introduced himself as part of the crew.

It seems it was done by both the Yoruba and Delta guys to ridicule Biafrans. Unfortunately for them, the Edo guy from nowhere, shut them up.

Nkem4040 take note of what I am saying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nkem4040: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Did anyone notice at the end, the delta guy introduced himself as part of the crew.

It seems it was done by both the Yoruba and Delta guys to ridicule Biafrans. Unfortunately for them, the Edo guy from nowhere, shut them up.

Nkem4040 take note of what I am saying

Well said...glad you observed it also.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Ojiofor: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2016
The Edo guy na correct man jor grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Obipat(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2016
Truth be told, Nigeria is 1
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by attackgat: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Their landlocked region is just about the size of Oyo state. Add the erosion plus their population and you know they're in deep shii.
Yorubaland is the only region they easily migrate to. Let's not even talk about Lagos, they're in the most rugged parts of
Yorubaland but still....

It's like they're programmed to hate.

You guys are still using this stale sentiment? Switzerland, a nation of just 8 million people, is a landlocked country that is just roughly the size of Enugu and Abia state combined but commands a GDP of $650 Billion.

As big as Nigeria is with a population of 170 million, it has a paltry GDP of $500 Billion.

In the committee of nations, Nigeria is not even qualified to sit in the same room as Swizerland

The moral of the story is, nobody gives a ratsa$$ about your coastline or landmass, it is all about what you have to offer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Son, you're retar....

I think there are some foods y'all eat in the part of the country that cause madn....

The interviewer arranged Yoruba man and suddenly an Edo man disgraced both naij.com interviewer and arranged Afonja. Biafra is a spirit even Edo people have been possess by Biafra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Son, you're retar....

Shataaap!!! The interviewer arranged Yoruba man and suddenly an Edo man disgraced both naij.com interviewer and arranged Afonja. Biafra is a spirit even Edo people have been possess by Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Obipat:
Truth be told, Nigeria is 1
Give me one attribute that Made it one apart from oil.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by NaYouGoTire: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2016
jumobi1:

Then why did the Yoruba interviewer release the video if it's counters his "One Nigeria" agenda. Bro it's good to be objective. It makes people respect your opinion even when you may be wrong.
He has no option than to release it. It's not a private outing but a crew and I think is naij.com
Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2016
attackgat:

You guys are still using this stale sentiment? Switzerland, a nation of just 8 million people, is a landlocked country that is just roughly the size of Enugu and Abia state combined but commands a GDP of $650 Billion.

As big as Nigeria is with a population of 170 million, it has a paltry GDP of $500 Billion.

In the committee of nations, Nigeria is not even qualified to sit in the same room as Swizerland

The moral of the story is, nobody gives a ratsa$$ about your coastline or landmass, it is all about what you have to offer.

Gtfoh! Who is talking about Beastafra and whether it's viable or not.. What's my business with that? Why are you telling me?

What makes you think I don't want y'all chitgbos out of yorubaland and what makes you think I'm against beastafra?

I'm talking A, you're talking Z

Otondo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

The interviewer arranged Yoruba man and suddenly an Edo man disgraced both naij.com interviewer and arranged Afonja. Biafra is a spirit even Edo people have been possess by Biafra.

NaYouGoTire:

Shataaap!!! The interviewer arranged Yoruba man and suddenly an Edo man disgraced both naij.com interviewer and arranged Afonja. Biafra is a spirit even Edo people have been possess by Biafra.

E pain you so tey you reply me twice. No wonder your daddy has 64 sets of teeth grin

Oh! This is your new moniker eh cheesy I laugh in Punjab

And can you switch your style pleeeeease?

If you like log in with 30 of them, you and your co yoghurt boys will still get served cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Ratello: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Nkem4040:
Biafrra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be
I swear that Edo guy is a walking encyclopaedia on Nigerian politics. He is too hot to handle. I need his contacts ASAP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by SantaDomino(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Gtfoh! Who is talking about Beastafra and whether it's viable or not.. What's my business with that? Why are you telling me?

What makes you think I don't want y'all chitgbos out of yorubaland and what makes you think I'm against beastafra?

I'm talking A, you're talking Z

Otondo

For ur mind, u don reply! Take a bow son... Ur trophy is on the way.
Okponu!

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Wants Biafrra - Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate VIDEO by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2016
SantaDomino:

For ur mind, u don reply! Take a bow son... Ur trophy is on the way.
Okponu!

Hmmmnn okponu! I love how you added your father's nickname at the end of your comment. cheesy grin

Nice way of paying tribute to someone

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Heavy Tension In Ebonyi, Over 40 Persons Killed, Others On The Run / Daily Mail Of England Turned Nigerians From Victims Into Muderers / Ekiti 2018: INEC Warn Candidates Against Early Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.