Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Uk Marriage Visa Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Marriage Visa Requirement (1246 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help / How Can I Get My Marriage Visa To Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by sammy12345: 2:07am On Oct 04, 2009
hello nairalanders . am just 23 years old but i have a british girl friend she is really in love with me just becos am black and very strong and sexy in bed lol she is just 28 years old but like u no white girls dont give a damn about age lol.we want to get married becos she want me to move to uk with her i live in lagos.what do u think i should do to get to a visa to uk? what are the things i need to do before i can be giving a visa pls help out has any one been to this stage before .
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by chika98: 2:09am On Oct 04, 2009
I assume she lives in the UK right? So how does she know that you are great in bed?
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by Davedavy: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2009
sammy12345:

hello nairalanders . am just 23 years old but i have a british girl friend she is really in love with me just becos am black and very strong and sexy in bed  lol she is just 28 years old but like u no white girls dont give a damn about age lol.we want to get married becos she want me to move to uk with her i live in lagos.what do u think i should do to get to a visa to uk? what are the things i need to do before i can be giving a visa pls help out has any one been to this stage before .

so this is the only reason she is in love with you to the extent of wanting to get married to you.Dey there dey decieve yourself,you know how many black guys dey live for UK alone?.If na sex with a black dude dey do am,e bokun for yonder.
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by Figurehead: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2009
sammy12345:

hello nairalanders . am just 23 years old but i have a british girl friend she is really in love with me just becos am black and very strong and sexy in bed lol she is just 28 years old but like u no white girls dont give a damn about age lol.we want to get married becos she want me to move to uk with her i live in lagos.what do u think i should do to get to a visa to uk? what are the things i need to do before i can be giving a visa pls help out has any one been to this stage before .
If really she is in love and wants to get married to you because you are very good in (phone) sex, then advise her to apply for nigerian visa and come to live with you in nigeria because it's easier to get nigerian visa than the UK entry clearance: i see nothing wrong in both of you living in love in nigeria.
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by sammy12345: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2009
guys all i just need is the visa reuirement stop all this bullshit give me the information i need . what can i do to get the visa she has been to nigeria we meet in person not online lol . so just tell me what i need to do lol
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
so what do you love more?

The 28 year old oyinbo lady or the UK visa
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by Davedavy: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
sammy12345:

guys all i just need is the visa reuirement stop all this bullshit give me the information i need . what can i do to get the visa she has been to nigeria we meet in person not online lol . so just tell me what i need to do lol

No problem you will get the visa,just tell the visa officer all the things you mentioned above as her basis for being in love with you.shikena!If your intentions are sincere,people will definately help you out here,but the way you went about posing the question in the first instance,e get as e be.
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by DisGuy: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
Figurehead:

If really she is in love and wants to get married to you because you are very good in (phone) sex, then advise her to apply for nigerian visa and come to live with you in nigeria because it's easier to get nigerian visa than the UK entry clearance: i see nothing wrong in both of you living in love in nigeria.

Gbam!!!
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by Adam141: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
You sound like fraud. I guess you deserve a visit from the EFCC
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by sammy12345: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2009
nigeria will always be 9ja they will never change lol any way good bye just wanted to find out what is inside una mind lol some are bad and some are good some stupid and senseless people are on this site and some are thinkable people lol
Re: Uk Marriage Visa Requirement by OAM4J: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2009
sammy12345:

nigeria will always be 9ja they will never change lol any way good bye just wanted to find out what is inside una mind lol some are bad and some are good some stupid and senseless people are on this site and some are thinkable people lol

Good bye. Please dont ever come back to Nairaland.

(1)

Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow / 2013 Top 10 List Of America's Most Miserable Cities To Live / Advice Needed: First International Flight, Lagos To JFK, Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.