Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow (1251 Views)

Arik London Flight Declares Emergency At Heathrow Airport / 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight / Arik Heathrow Brouhaha Takes New Dimenision As Airhostess Is Nabbed With Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by FavouredFellow: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, I need you advice to book my ticket to Heathrow. I will be travelling for my MSc program last week of September or first few days in October and my program ends September 2012. I want to find out which type of ticket will be better for me, one way ticket or a two-way ticket. Please can you advice me on the airline to travel with. Thank you very much.
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by FavouredFellow: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
Please I need your advice.
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by DisGuy: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
you can buy a return ticket, return in December for Christmas holiday with the family grin

KLM

British Airways

Arik

and many more
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by claremont(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2011
@OP: I will choose KLM over Arik if I were you. KLM gives unlimited in-flight booze (red wine); Arik air hostesses go just dey use their bad eye dey look person when you order for extra booze! grin
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by N101: 12:40am On Sep 18, 2011
A return ticket is often cheaper than a one-way ticket.
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by noblegas2(m): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2011
Oh No! Not Arik plzzzzz! If u like urself oh!My brother also confirmed the shayo thingy say dem go dey look u like say u nor buy d ticket! I remembered my last trip when I travelled via Emirates, oh boy na die oooo, from Lagos-Dubai alone na 17 cans of Heineken I drink, *Did I just said dat*?? Talkless of the second leg of my trip! So I wil advice u go with other airlines as long as its not Arik!
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by 27naira(m): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2011
noble_gas1:

Oh No! Not Arik plzzzzz! If u like urself oh!My brother also confirmed the shayo thingy say dem go dey look u like say u nor buy d ticket! I remembered my last trip when I travelled via Emirates, oh boy na die oooo, from Lagos-Dubai alone na 17 cans of Heineken I drink, *Did I just said dat*?? Talkless of the second leg of my trip! So I wil advice u go with other airlines as long as its not Arik!

very true cheesy

I concur. I almost knocked my arsx off on Johnny walker and coca cola cool
Emirates na way to go!
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by FavouredFellow: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2011
@Disguy, claremont, N101, noble_gas1 and 27naira. Thank you so much for your responses. I am grateful. I will consider KLM since Arik no join. Thanks.
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by UKSTUDY: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2011
KLM isn't bad tho, but i hear a lot of uncomfortable stuffs about their flight.

I haven't tried it so I cant say but if you ask me, Virgin Atlantic and British Airways are still
the best picks anytime.

In terms of buying a return ticket, I don't think that is needed because you might end up not
coming immediately after your program. September 2012 is a long time for you to find yourself
working in a good company and just maybe after your program you might want to extend your
visa and retain your job. Anything can happen over there so my advice is that you get a one way
first of all, leave your return options open so when ever you choose to come you start working
towards it.

I hope this helps and I wish you best of luck.

(www.ukstudyassist.co.uk)
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by FavouredFellow: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
@UKSTUDY, thanks for your advice.
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by OmoTier1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
@poster,
If you can, buy Emirates oneway from LOS to LHR with dubai stop over/connection.

Depart Lagos 2.15pm, arrive Dubai 1.05am, Depart Dubai 2.15am arrive Heathrow 7.05am. All for less than £700!
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by FavouredFellow: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Omo_tier1. Thank you so much for your advise.
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by damola1: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
£700 isn't bad, but I understand luftansa is offer happy hour sales, for $840, inclusive of vat, return ticket,

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/portal/lh/ng/specials/booking?nodeid=2147867&l=en&cid=1000325&selectedPromotion=196193&specialid=7127
Re: Urgent: Please I Need Your Advice To Book A Flight To Heathrow by FavouredFellow: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2011
@damola1. Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Travelled To Mauritius To Hustle / Best Way To Get To Sokoto From Ado-ekiti / Camping Tips For Anyone To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.