Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Very Important Information. It Might Help U In Your Biz Or Create Fortune For U - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Very Important Information. It Might Help U In Your Biz Or Create Fortune For U (511 Views)

Do You Have A Business Idea?this Might Help / 6 Reasons Why Designing A Website For Your Biz Is The Best Investment In 2018. / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Information. It Might Help U In Your Biz Or Create Fortune For U by 4much: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2016
CheckOut this Robust Sales/Inventory Management System that you can make money from. You can setup both online and offline for Pharmacy,supermarket,eatery,e.t.c.

FEATURES

Products

Products page will display all the products and information related to product. You can filer the results or check the quantity in each warehouse. You even can save the results as csv, excel and pdf.

Purchases

Sales

Peoples

There are 4 types of peoples in the Stock Manager.

Users - These are the peoples who are using stock manager. These peoples are your staff members including you as owner.
Billers - These will be you and your companies. Who are using the Stock Manager.
Suppliers - These are peoples you buy the stock from. They are supplying you the stock.
Customer - These are you customer. These people are buying products from you.

Reports

There are 3 types of reposts in the Stock Manager.

Product reposts - Filter products , Get alert for products.
Pruchase reposts - Get purchase reports by date or supplier.
Sale reposts - Get sale reports by date or customer.

POS

BARCODE FEATURE

E.T.C

You can contact me via any of the medium below :
For Live Presentation Contact me on Skype: R ealOnlineBiz
For Chat Contact me on WhatsApp: O813O5O3715
Or Connect with me via TeamViewer so I can show you from my local server.

Cost: N200,000 You get full script and Database.............

Re: Very Important Information. It Might Help U In Your Biz Or Create Fortune For U by 4much: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Get 5% Discount today

(1) (Reply)

Global Osusu On Point / Good Return On Investment / Deleted for lack of interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.