Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Good Return On Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Return On Investment (509 Views)

Good Return On Investment In Acres Of Land on Owode-Apa road, Badagry, Lagos / Legitimate Bitcoin Investmenst Site With Good Return / What Can I Do With 1M To Get Good Return On Investment In A Short Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Return On Investment by Juliet94: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Good morning house. I have a lucrative business I want to go into.. I've done my SWOT analysis.. And I'm convinced that it will yield positive results.. It's selling of female clothes, shoes, bags, weaves, jewelries in Ghana.. In Ghana, they sell sneakers for 250 cedis (which is now 25,000 naira).. Here in Nigeria, the same sneakers will go for 5,000 naira.. But if I'm to sell in Ghana, I'll sell for 200 cedis.. I fixed the price in a way that if d exchange rate goes back to 52 naira to one cedi, I wouldn't be affected.. My cousin that schools in Methodist University College, Ghana bought weaves for 250 cedis.. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, d same weave is sold for 7k.. That's like 70 cedis.. Of which I can buy it 7k in Nigeria and sell 200 cedis.. I'm in search of a loan of N600,000 to actualize this.. But, I can conveniently pay back 15% interest (N60,000) monthlyover a period of 6 months and on the 6th month, pay back 15% interest and the initial loan amount (N660,000). I have a guarantor and also have a business plan to back this up.. I do not have a collateral and I'm not employed.. But I have a proof of identification, proof of house address (utility bill).. Was in the business some years back, but in Nigeria when I was still a student. Stopped when I graduated. I can be reached on 07019932103 or princess_bubu@yahoo.com. I'm based in Lagos and can meet anyone interested in giving out the loan. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How MMM Nigeria’s Number One “guider”, Chuddy Ugorji Allegedly Made N5bn In One / Common Sense From A Guy Who's Not Even A Participant Of Mmm / Do U Know Of Any Foundation That Supports Small Businesses With Funding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.