Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Need Microphone To Sing, Anyone Buy For Me Please? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need Microphone To Sing, Anyone Buy For Me Please? (574 Views)

Rode NT2000 Condenser Microphone For Sale / Please I Need A Good Record Label And Producer To Sign Me I Am 17&i Sing Pop/r&b / Mxl Condenser Microphone For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Microphone To Sing, Anyone Buy For Me Please? by VJ: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2009
Re: I Need Microphone To Sing, Anyone Buy For Me Please? by Fhemmmy: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2009
What have you done to help yourself, how much have u saved and how much do you need more from people.
you need to at least show us that you have done something and you just need some help, and not that you want people to help you with everything.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Have Interes On Dancing,acting And Modeling / Unbeatable / Lyrics Shopping Mall:come For Ya Grammy! Its Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.