Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) (23550 Views)

Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Adamawa, Pluck Out His 2 Eyes (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
he
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sorry Emmanuel dat can't be possible again.just take heart and accept my sympathy. cry
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by iyb(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
nothing good can come out of Northern Nigeria except barbarism; illiteracy;hunger; war; religious violents; boko haram; polio

alma.jiris are next to animals and devil
Look at this boy for ur information the guy is a Christian yet you have already started yapping. Joblessness is a disease

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
FaithZion2:
Nawaooooooo Naija where are we heading to?
To the promise land..

Land Of Zion cool cool cool
Flowing with milk and honey...
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by emmyblow: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
My friend it's a sad one, but u blind be that ooooopooopp
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by bowman000(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
but why embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
genieluv:
igbos have started again, even in Bauchi? grin grin

are u ok? are u sure u have breast and virgina like women do? because i know say responsible woman cant talk like u did
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by empiregalaxy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nawa oooo Wetin person no go see for this country
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by FaithZion2(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Charles4075:
To the promise land..

Land Of Zion cool cool cool
Flowing with milk and honey...

Na 2day? Me don tireooooo
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by FaithZion2(f): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Larryfest post=49010129]
We are headed towards DEPRESSION which will make recession look like a joke....[/quote

So so true ma dear................. I concur
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Jesuel: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
wicked world wonda shal neva end
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by cuvox(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
sadly enough the same eye plucking style was usedin ughelli here some months ago till one those guys was caught and killed.before he died, he confessed that he used them for rituals. this is nigeria for you
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bauchi

Eye plucking capital

Taking over from Niger state
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Chai those ones aren't friends but the Devil in flesh...
Exactly dear cry
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by chibrasil(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
The eyez of those who did dis.... Also nid to be removed as well........
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by kayalla(f): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jesu
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Oyoyo190: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
some friends are hot evil. I'm always afraid of them
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by THYRAIN(m): 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
By far
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
sorry Son u can't make use of that eyes again,
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by anataala: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Then tell your brother and sister that prefer to live in the Mighty North to return back home.
Enuguboy4nsk:
nothing good can come out of Northern Nigeria except barbarism; illiteracy;hunger; war; religious violents; boko haram; polio

Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Pylony:
This is why i do not have a single friend, am very much happy alone on my island.
Friends or Wahalla?? You may only call some body a friend back in 1800 not in this doomed generation.
If you want to be successful in life you need a helper (friend) to make you successful. No man can ever succeed alone. That's why God created people to multiply and to help build ourselves so that we can grow. cheesy smiley
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
friends! they are either treasures of life or cancers of life.. keeping friends is a great risk.. i cant believe people still keep friends dis days. what about your momma, papa, ur brothers & sisters? those are the only friends you need in your life..
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Pylony(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Quite true, but it never worked out for me. Friends would only swamp around you when it is all good and rossy. And i've learn my lesson.
CrazyQuinn:
If you want to be successful in life you need a helper (friend) to make you successful. No man can ever succeed alone. That's why God created people to multiply and to help build ourselves so that we can grow. cheesy smiley
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pylony:
Quite true, but it never worked out for me. Friends would only swamp around you when it is all good and rossy. And i've learn my lesson.
Thants because you always hang around with the wrong friends cheesy
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Pylony(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Thants because you always hang around with the wrong friends cheesy
Nop! I don't surround my self with lots of frnds, and i make sure i select the best guys around, but you never can tell ones indepth intentions towards you. And the few lucky ones were only good from the outside and rotten from the inside. Tell you what! I now feel light with out any of them. You just end up in a mess below your present situation, and you'll understand what so call best frnds are capable of doing. Infact, a frnd of mine stole my girl they were, doing their thing behind my back thinking i'll never find out but i did and decide to let go. See, am no more a learner when it comes to frnds palava. grin
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
smiley Its okay
Pylony:
Nop! I don't surround my self with lots of frnds, and i make sure i select the best guys around, but you never can tell ones indepth intentions towards you. And the few lucky ones were only good from the outside and rotten from the inside. Tell you what! I now feel light with out any of them. You just end up in a mess below your present situation, and you'll understand what so call best frnds are capable of doing. Infact, a frnd of mine stole my girl they were, doing their thing behind my back thinking i'll never find out but i did and decide to let go. See, am no more a learner when it comes to frnds palava. grin
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Jay542(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Wrong. Very Wrong. Try to be Civil. These things happen in the Western side. Opc that usually burn people to death nko? All these things happen. angry incident like Aluu 4 happened in East. So All these wicked act happen. Na God dey save person
Re: Bauchi Friends Pluck Out Eyes Of Their Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jay542:

Wrong. Very Wrong. Try to be Civil. These things happen in the Western side. Opc that usually burn people to death nko? All these things happen. angry incident like Aluu 4 happened in East. So All these wicked act happen. Na God dey save person
Aluu is in portharcourt and portharcourt is south south of Nigeria or rather Niger delta....so u can see nothing of such has happened in the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency / Kwara Fraudster Swapped Old Man’s ATM Card, Withdraws ₦‎1.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.