Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria (911 Views)

Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria by princedibu: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE
COMMISSION (SEC).
MMM Nigeria is no scam.
MMM Nigeria is not a ponzi scheme as you claim it is.
MMM does not have a central account to store up peoples' money.
MMM does not receive money from participants.
If MMM is actually using peoples' money to pay the other,then ; have you ever thought of how the
creator of the platform benefits ? because this money is being paid directly into participants local
accounts by other participants so, who is scamming who ?
In another instance, you used the word lure. I want you to understand that there are terms and conditions and that every participant is able to
read and write as the system is completely internet based. I put it to you that participants are required to read and agree with this before
signing up so nobody is controlling anybody's mind up here.
We are no fools, we seek financial liberation.
The (SEC) says MMM does not have a tangible business model and its not registered with them.
"CLASSIC"
I see where all this blackmail is coming from.
MMM ended up threatening your financial houses with a superb package so you want a share of the dough, that is what all the noise about not
being legitimate is for.
I hear you're up and about (SEC) going viral on the state of MMM. Advising investors to distance themselves from MMM or bear the risk(s).
Thank you o! we already know that and as a matter of fact, risk bearing has become a household name in this never do well country.
Now lemme school you a little bit, our country is in a sorry state. If you must advice anybody or do something, please look elsewhere. There are
quite a lot out there to fix in other to change or remedy the situation of our useless economy.
MMM is not the cause of the crumbling Nigerian economy, it is rather people like you who continually feed fat on public funds and tax payers
money

#MMMpays

Re: Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria by Pavore9: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2016
TIME will prove who is right or wrong.
Re: Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria by aleshsenior2000(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Exactly, time will tell, I learnt my lesson back then with IFA.
Re: Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria by seoxpert(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Time will really tell. Meanwhile, you can call it whatever name you like while I keep prospering with mmm. While you are busy discerning a befitting name, I get paid.
Re: Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria by eripecs(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
aleshsenior2000:
Exactly, time will tell, I learnt my lesson back then with IFA.
Okay o. Do you have skrill?
Re: Open Letter To Sec On Mmm Nigeria by aleshsenior2000(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
eripecs:
Okay o. Do you have skrill?
No, I don't.

(1) (Reply)

25 Most Bizarre Things Ever Sold On Ebay / I Want To Buy A Small Solar Kit / My Story: How I Made A Million Between January 2017 And February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.