Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

To The True Christians ..pls I Need Mature Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The True Christians ..pls I Need Mature Answer (456 Views)

Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The True Christians ..pls I Need Mature Answer by funbat(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2016
how did the name (BIBLE) come about? .. I CNT find it even in the bible itself.... pls am confused
Re: To The True Christians ..pls I Need Mature Answer by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2016
funbat:
how did the name (BIBLE) come about? .. I CNT find it even in the bible itself.... pls am confused

The word "Bible" is gotten from the Greek "biblica" or "biblios" which means "Book". Others suggest that it is coined from the name "Byblos" a town in ancient Lebanon where the reed used in making some biblical manuscripts was found.
Re: To The True Christians ..pls I Need Mature Answer by shadeyinka(m): 5:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Bible mean Book!

That is why even in Islam, Jews an Christians are called "People of the Book".

The Bible is NOT a single Book but a compilation/ library of Books.

Hope your question is answered?

(1) (Reply)

September to Remember (video) / Omg!!! Bishop Of Methodist Church Of Nigeria Attend The Lords Chosen Program At / Guess Who Met The Pope Recently?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.