Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

MUST READ: This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MUST READ: This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking (354 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / See The Magical Result To You Body If You Eat 2 Ripe Bananas Per Day For 30 Days / 11 Things That Happen To Your Body If You Have S”3”x Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking by cherrycyn90: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
These are what happens to your body when you stop smoking.

1. In 20 minutes your blood pressure will drop back down to normal.

2. In 8 hours the carbon monoxide (a toxic gas) levels in your blood stream will drop by half, and oxygen levels will return to normal.

3. In 48 hours your chance of having a heart attack will have decreased. All nicotine will have left your body. Your sense of taste and smell will return to a normal level.

4. In 72 hours your bronchial tubes will relax, and your energy levels will increase.

5. In 2 weeks your circulation will increase, and it will continue to improve for the next 10 weeks.

6. In three to nine months coughs, wheezing and breathing problems will dissipate as your lung capacity improves by 10%.

7.In 1 year your risk of having a heart attack will have dropped by half.

8. In 5 years your risk of having a stroke returns to that of a non-smoker.

9. In 10 years your risk of lung cancer will have returned to that of a non-smoker.

10. In 15 years your risk of heart attack will have returned to that of a non-smoker.

READ MORE http://www.enzyhub.com/must-read-this-is-what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-stop-smoking/

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: MUST READ: This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking by amuokuko: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
So i am in number 5 now...
that is good oo..

i Will get to 50years where i will rapture into heaven without dying....
Re: MUST READ: This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking by cherrycyn90: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
amuokuko:
So i am in number 5 now...
that is good oo..

i Will get to 50years where i will rapture into heaven without dying....
Elijah is that you?
Re: MUST READ: This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Stop Smoking by amuokuko: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
cherrycyn90:

Elijah is that you?

Yes Elisha..

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aids No Longer A Priority Issue To Nigerians / Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal By Yoga-in-nepal / Urgent Reply Concerning Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.