Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? (30511 Views)

All The Sharp Guys!! -Get In Here And Find 2baba In This Picture! / Find Wizkid In This Picture / For The Sharp Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by moshould(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
No time for thrash, call lawma...onto d next one
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by PreciousBro: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anabel:
He's the one wearing the white long coat grin

Time Registered; 2006 shocked

Sorry ma' ..i quoted the wrong person,not you,how are my ancestors ?

3 Likes

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ochuski(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
I no see am o
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by lekxaid007(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
DATz him sitting on d w/c

look clearly south east beside the kitchen.
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Anabel(f): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
PreciousBro:

Time Registered; 2006 shocked

Sorry ma' ..i quoted the wrong person,not you,how are my ancestors ?

Are you trying to be funny?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by danot1030: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol. Op which kind of wicked game is this abeg?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by finalboss1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
asuo27:
Hehehe!, I don't want to strain my eyes, can't spot him.
lemme check again with this

Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by olaskul(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nonsense so @dis age na Wizkid make I they find. Nairaland is becoming useless by the day. undecided undecided undecided
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ipledge10(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Music lover should help us beg lalasticala to put this on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/3329528/look-reekados-debut-album-compared

I can't find any wizkid
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by sharon395(f): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
i Found him after one hour..lolssssssWell i wish goodluck happy searching *sipping my coffee*
he is sitting on a water closet and his trouser is down,he is wearing a black hat.and a stripped clothe
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by PreciousBro: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anabel:

errmm actually i thought your face is what is pretty funny...
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by sharon395(f): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
He is down by the right very easy
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ipledge10(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Anabel:

please shine him teeth
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by dionpholly(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wizkid ko, timaya ni
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by muheewa(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
wizkid sitting down in the toilet wearing black top by de right side of the pix towards down
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Gee001: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
He's sitting
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Peacefulgold(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
E beta make u say make I go find buhari certificate Dan make I dey find wizkkid for dat commotion and even if I find am,how I wan take show u sey I don c am....
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by johnnyrex(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
my guy dey shit
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
i Found him after one hour..lolssssssWell i wish goodluck happy searching *sipping my coffee*
are u playin wit us
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by pgrex20(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
He's the guy with black at the lower right hand side sitting on a toilet pooing!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ALAYORMII: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:

He's in his house doing either of these

1: sleeping

2: banging

3: partying

4: etc
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Lordwheez(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
wizkid is d one ridin bicycle na, abi una no still see am?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
chowlade:
who's dat fool dat push dis Rabbit poo to d front page?

Guy u gat to chill. if you have nothing to type go to bed
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by bayonino: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kenneth10110:

Guy u gat to chill. if you have nothing to type go to bed
use your brain @kenneth what kind of dumb game is this?
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by mickyem(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol,saw him sitting dwn on a closet @ d top right corner
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
puppish game..plz move to nairaland children section
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by Muvacci(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:
Lol I no see any whizzy o.

Click like if you can't see him. If you've seen him, click share. Be honest o! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Check at 4 o'clock. gringrin

They used his toilet selfie grin
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by ladyF(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Check at 4 o'clock. gringrin

They used his toilet selfie grin

Thanks so much o. I have finally seen it after zooming it to almost 1,000% grin
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by frenchkisser(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ojuelegba
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
are u playin wit us
I swear am seeing WizKid with confidence
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by zayyadoski(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
see am there dey shit for toilet
Re: All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? by eezomatic: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
I've seen him, he's the one riding the same bicycle he rode in Holla at your boy video grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IQ Test: Can You Answer It? / Truth Or Dare / What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.