Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project (575 Views)

Can Someone Show Me A Sample Drawing Of This Project? / Fenced plot suitable for student hostel By FUNAAB Main Gate @2.4m net (pix) / Help:- How Many Plots Of Land Is In This Survey Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project by flexpro(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
I will appreciate responses regarding the number of plots this concept will take including cost estimate from start to finish.

Propose Location: Owerri, Imo State

Re: How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
flexpro:
I will appreciate responses regarding the number of plots this concept will take including cost estimate from start to finish.

Propose Location: Owerri, Imo State
learn here and ask questions too from Experienced Engineers.
Re: How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project by Fadelex(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
@flexpro
since you want a very spacious house with playing ground, you should be looking at 2 plots. the plan was not dimensioned as well but 2 plots with be sufficient to accommodate the plan. with regards to the cost estimate, it will be difficult to arrive at one at this stage as there's no dimension and the plot is not known yet to ascertain the soil condition. other factors that will determine the cost include; types of finishes, roof materials, external works, fencing, and so on. I can give you a proposal though, you can drop your email or contact me via fadelex2000@yahoo.com for further talks.
Re: How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project by flexpro(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Drop me an email, flexpronigeria @ gmail.com

Fadelex:
@flexpro
since you want a very spacious house with playing ground, you should be looking at 2 plots. the plan was not dimensioned as well but 2 plots with be sufficient to accommodate the plan. with regards to the cost estimate, it will be difficult to arrive at one at this stage as there's no dimension and the plot is not known yet to ascertain the soil condition. other factors that will determine the cost include; types of finishes, roof materials, external works, fencing, and so on. I can give you a proposal though, you can drop your email or contact me via fadelex2000@yahoo.com for further talks.
Re: How Many Plots Will Be Suitable For This Project by Fadelex(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2016
flexpro:
Drop me an email, flexpronigeria @ gmail.com

sent you a mail, do acknowledge plz

(1) (Reply)

Properties At Lekki For Rent/Sale / Lands On Discount Still Available For Sale / Property In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.