Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com (52494 Views)

Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding / OAP Toolz Oniru Demuren Loses Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Osama10(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
Everything is changing.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Pavore9: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha
they said bag of rice is N20,000
that is how they'll be misleading people,
I priced it today and it was N19,990

Thank God I went to the market myself

How much you pay as fare to reach the market? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by hotspec(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by ummeey: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

I bought mine 18,300 this morning
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by venom13(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

What's the difference??

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Unfortunately he's one of several millions of Nigerians who will lose their jobs this year. God deliver us from Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by MARKone(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
akinola107:
When a door closed another open.... No better news this day again... Recession you see what you have cos.

See you and your corrupt thought like PDP Government.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by OluDaylay(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
God is on ur side bro.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by jojosweet(f): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
cruzita:
don't worry u won't stay long in the labour market ,with all the connections your wife have ,u will get a job soon
even his mother alone can get him any job she is/was a director at cbn. He is born with a silver spoon.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Donnyperry(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
I hope he gets a better offer soonest but please spare me that gist of who his father is or his status in the aviation sector.
Employments should be on the basis of merit and not favouritism.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by NigeriaKitchen: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Buhari and Osinbade should do fast and come and be going self angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by GoggleB(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
cruzita:
don't worry u won't stay long in the labour market ,with all the connections your wife have ,u will get a job soon
Wife connections nkwa..
Abi his personal and family connections.. Toolz na Jux an OAP nothing more.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by IVORY2009(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
yankeedude:
No good news these days. Na so so bad news. It well ooo.

bad news sells fast than good news, if na lie ask CNN

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by numericalguy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hope the guy will not lose his wife.. Hope Toolz will not end up a willing tool in the hands of rich guys
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
You no well...lol
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by sholzuk: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Capt Demuren is from a well to do background.
His mother is a bank chairman.
Toolz does not have to help him.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by ahahnow: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
So how will people be travelling now? Is it by boat? sad angry
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha they said bag of rice is N20,000 that is how they'll be misleading people, I priced it today and it was N19,990
Can 10 naira buy you gala
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by DonDiego(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
When you tell these gals not to marry DRIVERS dem no go hear.

Drivers are always the first to lose dem jobs in a recession.

See am now.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by helovesme(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Dude doesn't need the job

His dad/family own a private hanger at the Lagos airport where they rake in millions daily.

His dad should be probed. He is also responsible for the rot in the aviation sector.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by aydought: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

You are a very big clown. I can't stop laughing here. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by aalangel(f): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
yankeedude:
No good news these days. Na so so bad news. It well ooo.

Jesus is still Lord. Now, that's good news dear.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by CSTR2: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
''He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtains favour from the lord'' .
I am sure demuren would find that hard to agree with right now.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by nwakibie3(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Recession is just a word... kemi Adesoun
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by eitsei(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
otukpo:
So of what use is this announcement?
I wonder o as if he's the first person to lose his job.. Mtcheeeww rubbish news
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
The breeze of Buhari and his APC change has also blown to their corner. Lucky for them they will definitely bounce back. Can't say the same for many others.
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by ProfAkintade: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
ANEC INSTITUTE
PRESENT

ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS.
` EARN EXTRA INCOME SEMINAR.

SEMINARS PROVIDE A PERFECT SETTING TO GET PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT A NEW VENTURE. THE ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE CAN MAKE IT EASY TO BUY INTO WHAT APPEARS TO BE PROMISING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR INVESTMENT PRODUCT.

WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS OR EARN EXTRA INCOME?
STARTING AN INTERNET BIZ CAN SOUND LIKE A DREAM: WORK FROM HOME SET YOUR OWN HOURS BE YOUR OWN BOSS. MOST INTERNET BUSINESS REQUIRE SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENTS OF TIME AND MONEY. BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT, REGISTRTATION IS FREE AND YOU GET UP TO 50DOLLARS ON REGISTRATION WHICH IS WITHDRAWABLE INTO YOUR NIGERIA BANK ACCONT. THIS WORTH MORE THAN THE PRICE. GET YOUR LAPTOP READY, TABLET OR ANY ANDROID DEVICE AND YOU GOOD TO GO.

REGISTRATION FEE: #4,500 PLUS

HOW DO I REGISTER? SIMPLY FORWARD YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER TO:
email:acuteinstitute@gmail.com

OR get the ebook at a cheaper rate if you stay far away, on how to get it contact the above address.

DATE:17/ 09/ 2016
TIME: 8AM
DURATION: 3HRS
VENUE: FACULTY OF ART AUD 1, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE-IFE.

KOWNLEDGE IS THE BASIC FOUNDATION OF ALL BUSINESS AND NOT CAPITAL.
GET THE KNOWLEDGE NEEDED.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MLM (Multi Level Marketing).
NO BUYING OF PRODUCT.
NO HAWKING.

Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
I hope she will not run away because her husband whom she vowed to stay with for better for worse lost his well paid job?
Re: Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
ennyhola:
People can lie sha

You can use the 100 naira difference buy bottle water.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Whats Funke Akindele Wearing in this Picture??? / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.