Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke (52491 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by NotJobless: 12:23pm On May 09, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:27pm On May 09, 2019
Eyah

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by izumaria: 1:02pm On May 09, 2019
I can bet u say no be davido write this post tongue

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
Lolz... Please which supporters is he referring to? Cause last I checked there were massive jubilations in Osogbo

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Riversides2003(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
Na wah ooo Davido don turn political analyst cos of him uncle. I wish your uncle all the best at the Supreme Court. We saw this coming,we not surprised.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Corrosiveman(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
This Frog voice should stay clear from politics

17 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by davibid: 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
S
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by princeade86(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
Dis is Nigeria 🇳🇬. We have appeal in our pocket. Apc are boosting of using power live on national TV and and nothing is been doing. They even use bullion van to carry money a day to campaign, effc don't see it. What many people don't know is that they are teaching opponents how to use power, and if power later switch, and another opponents using it, masses is the one that will suffer it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by morikee: 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
The chemical reactor
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by rhythyson: 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
Severe pain

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by GentleMoney: 2:19pm On May 09, 2019

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Chukwurah003: 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
The good people of Osun State deserve much better than a dancing senator

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Christafarian(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
Victoria ascerta at the Supreme Court. Insha Jesus and Allah.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Lerio(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
D
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by seunmohmoh(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
'You won the first leg, you lost the 2nd leg'. Do not make this statement near a Barcelona fan o, they will misinterpret.

Na play o

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Aadetola1(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
izumaria:
why?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by dipopooo(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
See him head.... Davido should ask his uncle the impact he has made in his constituency as a dancing senator at least we have seen and heard what dino the singing senator has done for his people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by TollaniINC(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
Eyyah...O B.O take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by checkedout: 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
Las Las you and your uncle go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by festacman(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2019
This is surprisingly a calm and matured reaction from Davido.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by theunnamed: 2:20pm On May 09, 2019
I have nothing to say.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Yakade(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2019
The pharaoh we see today, we shall see them no more, soonest he will become history.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by JejeNaija(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
Okay.

Do you want to advertise your your business to more that 200,000+ active Nigeria users on our Facebook group?
Check my signature to send me an email.

We assure you of a very positive result.
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
izumaria:
you think everyone is like you? Ode oshi
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Firgemachar: 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
K
Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Pavore9: 2:21pm On May 09, 2019
izumaria:

You are right, especially "the God I know and serve is in control" line! cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by AfonjaBoston: 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Eh ya maga dey console himself.
This boy done cry all the years for him eye finish

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Appeal Court's Judgement Against Ademola Adeleke by Maket: 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
Sing music with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo Attends Olamide's OLIC(Photos) / Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Roman Goddess Shares Her Wedding Photos With Oyinbo Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.