Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

An Interview With Waheed Ismail Olawale A Graduate Who Sells Smoke Fish Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Waheed Ismail Olawale A Graduate Who Sells Smoke Fish Seller (684 Views)

Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Waheed Ismail Olawale A Graduate Who Sells Smoke Fish Seller by Akotech(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
[img]https://1.bp..com/-18j7oLdKUJ8/V8mh-U2sRdI/AAAAAAAAAKg/5SLODLbEyQ4GLhlCYGEzQZK6kNbS_mkugCEw/s320/14233694_10202117185927813_449165838_o.jpg[/img]

1. Hi Mr Waheed, It is really great to have you as a guest on KoredeBlog, can you please introduce yourself in case some of our readers don’t know you?
waiting

Ans: My name is Waheed Ismail Olawale and my Congnomen is "Duduboi". I studied Mass communication at the premier University Of Education, Tai Solarin University of Education, ijagun which I also served as Student Union Public Relation Officer.

2. What did you do for leaving?
Ans: I'm an entrepreneur, to be specific i am selling smoked fish, just like Bonga fish and et al.

3. What inspire your work and how did you find yourself doing this?
Ans: I was inspired by the situation i found the country, because i realized that depending on white collar job won't come quick has expected. I just decided to tread on the path which my mum has laid down with the education i gained when i was in TASUED.

4. What is your motivation for this?
Ans: what actually motivates me is the courage and determination i have for the job, that is what drive away shyness and people's opinion.

5. What are your challenge and how are you able to overcome these pitfalls?
Ans: the challenges on the job are enormous but i just have to state like two. the first one is when some people wants to market then saw that it is a male that is selling it, their conclusion will just be i will inflate the price more than my female counterparts. the second one is the monetary aspect to run the business.

6. What’s the best part about your current/last job?
Ans: i don't have a last job, i just concentrate on this one...

7. Did you have another job aside this?
Ans: NO

8. Do you like to work alone or as part of a team?
Ans: working alone will be better, turning it to a team work might create a chaos between friends...

9. How did you get your time of audience for your job?
Ans: firstly, i just have to convinced them how the price to my market is cheaper than the rest and for the second sometimes their will be gain and sometime it is other way round. so you just have to accept your fate.
you just have to create time of audience because if you don't create of audience what is your essence of doing the job, because they are your patronizer.

10. What’s your education background?
Ans: i went to YEWA PRIMARY SCHOOL, ORILE AGEGE, LAGOS STATE. PROCEEDS TO STATE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, OYEWOLE MULERO ,AGEGE LAGOS STATE AND FINALLY GRADUATED FROM TASUED.

11. Are you a Family man?
Ans: NOPE, SINGLE

12. What is your best WAY TO MAKE MONEY on your industry and do you think it can work for everybody?
Ans: I DON'T OWN AN INDUSTRY YET, BUT WHAT I THINK CAN WORK FOR EVERYBODY IS TO HAVE PASSION FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING, BE COURAGEOUS, BE DETERMINED AND TOTAL CALMNESS THEIR WILL BE INFLUX OF MONEY.

13. What kind of music did you listen to? And who is your favorite Musician
Ans: I LISTEN TO ALL GENRE OF MUSIC THAT MAKES SENSE AND CAN PRONE MY INSPIRATION.
VECTOR THA VIPER...

14. Which book inspires you most?
Ans: BLACK BOY BY RICHARD WRIGHT.

15. Can you tell me about a recent project or process that you made better, faster, smarter or more efficient?
Ans: Being a PRO in my University days and selling my stuffs

16. Where do you see yourself professionally in the next 3-5 years?
Ans: I WOULD HAVE GONE BIGGER AND BETTER BY THE GRACE OF GOD

17. What is your best advice for Traders in general?
Ans: My best Advice for Traders is to be calm when dealing with customers because some buyers can price as if the traders doesn't use money to buy their goods and when they got to supper markets, they don't price and never be discourage.

18. Tell us about biggest is embarrass moment?
Ans: The embrassement was given when i was attending to a customer, with the look of my stature, she then asked me that "what class are you" thinking that i should be in SS2 or 3. i just responded that, i just finished my degree. she amazed.
she was amazed.

19) Where Did You Sell Your Market:
Ans: Oke Aje market also known as OBA Sikiru Adetona' s Market, new Epe Garage ijebu ode.

20) What can you say about our Platform?
Ans: i just pray, may the Good lord continue to empower the c.e.o of korede blog, the platform is amazing. bigger you and the crew of korede blog. i endorsed the platform for timely updates of the happening around the world.

THE TEAM: This is really a great interview with a very humble Young Entrepreneur mr Waheed Ismail Olawale who sells smoked fish, Bonga fish and lot more at Oke Aje market also known as OBA Sikiru Adetona' s Market, new Epe Garage ijebu ode. . I have always want to get this get this man here and i'm happy we make that happen. Waheed Ismail Olawale is a very intelligent and Educated young man (You will know from the way he spoke), it quite surprising seeing a graduate doing this kind of work, and i hope maybe this can inspire more young Nigerians...

More photos of Waheed Ismail Olawale In The Market Here: http://www.koredeblog.com/2016/09/exclusive-interview-with-waheed-ismail.html

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Reaction To Mark Zuckerberg’s Visit Will Shock You / Dbanj Still With GOOD MUSIC / Please Pals Judge This Drawing (linda Ikeji)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.