Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Mmm Is Not A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Is Not A Scam (933 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Is Not A Scam by mrsharpman: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
South African Government Admits MMM is Not a Scam

The government and media in the past weeks ran some nasty allegations against MMM South Africa. The media painted it as a scam, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, etc. As we all know it by now that the media actually apologized for calling MMM a ponzi scheme and meanwhile the government on the other hand has implicitly admitted that fighting MMM is fighting a losing battle–they were shooting themselves in the foot.

Government Admission is inform of Donation Tax

The government’s proposal that MMM Members must be made to pay donation tax on anything over R100,000 is a clear statement that the criminalization of MMM was wrong. Being the capitalist that they are, they will go to the very last statement in the constitution to make sure that they get their greedy hands on the MMM money. Taxation is used to curb people’s power–capitalists hate it when you buy your cars, clothes, TVs, Houses cash because that means they don’t get your money through their evil debt system.

Why donation Tax is illegal for MMM Members

When government admits MMM is not a scam, they are effectively saying MMM members do not break any rules and that means the community is operating legally. The donation tax will in turn not be legal on MMM since it’s not registered as a company, corporation or charity organisation–basically not registered at all and so a donation tax therefore, becomes illegal just because someone is giving money to another person. We could as well call that a gift.

Giving a Gift is Not a Crime

In MMM, money is transferred from one member to another member and that transfer is a normal process that occurs everyday amongst ordinary people so it is going to be very hard for government to even tell that this money is from a MMM member or not. They will have label ‘giving’ illegal if they are to get a piece of the MMM pie.
So Mavrodians, no worries, gifting is not criminal and there will be no donation tax and if the force it down our throats, then we ain’t voting—#HANDS OFF MAVRODIANS

And for those that haven’t joined yet, you are missing big time–click here and register now...http:///?¡=emiflex. U can reach me on 08110392721
Re: Mmm Is Not A Scam by dblackninja: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2016
I seriously pity anyone that will fall for this scam angry

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is Not A Scam by Braze9(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:
I seriously pity anyone that will fall for this scam angry
MMM is not a scam, study the system well. It can only fail if ppl stop giving help. Just like bank it will also fail to grant loan when ppl stop depositing money.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Is Not A Scam by dblackninja: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Braze9:
MMM is not a scam, study the system well. It can only fail if ppl stop giving help. Just like bank it will also fail to grant loan when ppl stop depositing money.

I don't think you know anything about the owner of MMM. He is one of the world biggest scam artists of all time. Now he has run to another country to use as a root & branch out to yet again do what he does best grin angry (If you really don't know, then I will extend my pity to you too & kindly advise you to check him out.)

Many tactics can be used by Mr. Mavrodi to con people off their hard earned money (do you want me to list the tactics he has used before & others that can still be used undecided ).
He doesn't even need to run or declare any form of bankruptcy thats why he targeted Nigeria this time around. He will keep milking those that fall prey until they become less greedy & wise.
Re: Mmm Is Not A Scam by Braze9(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2016
dblackninja:

I don't think you know anything about the owner of MMM. He is one of the world biggest scam artists of all time. Now he has run to another country to use as a root & branch out to yet again do what he does best grin angry (If you really don't know, then I will extend my pity to you too & kindly advise you to check him out.)

Many tactics can be used by Mr. Mavrodi to con people off their hard earned money (do you want me to list the tactics he has used before & others that can still be used undecided ).
He doesn't even need to run or declare any form of bankruptcy thats why he targeted Nigeria this time around. He will keep milking those that fall prey until they become less greedy & wise.
@dblackninja, first off, for you to make a honest review or judge something, u must have used or been involved with that thing. Its obvious I've never been involved in MMM as your posts shows you don't know much about this opportunity.

Secondly, MMM is not a scam, an MLM, HYIP, Bank or Investment company. MMM is a DONATION COMMUNITY where members have decided to help themselves gratuitously, without collateral, provide financial help to each other.

Thirdly, MMM advertises because of the way it works. Even the Banks and organizations do aggressive advertising. Even the banks need more customets to survive. MMM operates the way a stockvel operates. The point is, whose money has Sergei Mavrodi stolen. No member of MMM , anywhere in the world gives hus or her money to Mr. Mavrodi. When u join MMM, u do not give your money to MMM. MMM or MMM founder Mr Mavrodi, I repeat, does not collect a dime from anyone anywhere in the world. We members give money to each other. We pay directly into the others Bank account. ....so how does Sergie run away with your money. Please answer this @drizzymadbet.

MMM has enemies, the politicians, the banks, government and press. Why? Please go do your research very well. Then u will find the answer. I want u to go do that research, when u find it, only then you'll be convinced to join MMM.

Mr. Mavrodi has made his money way back before MMM. His aim and ideology about MMM is to fight against the unjust financial system of the world; which makes the poor poorer and rich richer thought its the poor who does the hard work. The Bank takes your money in the pretence of keeping it for you. You keep it there for years. How much do they give u as interest Peanuts! Mr Mavrodi belives no government can make the masses rich, no politician or rich person will come to make you rich. He believes, the masses must take the bull by the horn by helping each other and that is why he put this system in place for everyone to take advantage of. Again. Mr. Mavrodi nor MMM does not collect money on his website or from anyone. Mr. Mavrodi is a Mathematician, a programmer and he only set up this system to help the masses. MMM has changed my financial status!!!

Mmm has been in existence for five years in over 100 countries of the world. #mmmpays. It has been paying everyone for five years. #MMM has paid me severally, I've lost count. #MMM is NOT A SCAM! NB: I am so busy may not be able to argue with you any longer. Nice day
Re: Mmm Is Not A Scam by dblackninja: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
@ Braze9
It's obvious with those lies you wrote above that You:

--want gullible people to keep registering so that you might be lucky enough to maybe get your money back & possibly some profit before things go south, because you know it definitely will like all ponzi schemes...
(in this scenario, you know about Sergei Mavrodi but don't want others to know)

--are a noob who doesn't know what is going on except what he is told. #Quite-a-Pity
(In this scenario you don't know anything about the scam artist Sergei Mavrodi)

Well, I have said enough already. I can't tell you to stop deceiving Nigerians, I will only pity anyone that will fall for this scam angry

(1) (Reply)

Successful And Highly Sought After Businesses To Start Now / OPINION: What Can CBN Learn From MMM?- Punchng / Truck For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.