Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu (54190 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by SmartMugu: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
dauntless15:
Hw this guy escaped into stardom still amaze me
Did you know him before he got famous?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by dauntless15(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
SmartMugu:

Did you know him before he got famous?
how would i
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2016
HERSLEY:
Sweet dude dah makes me w*t lipsrsealed I like his new track little bit more grin dude just dey fire pidgin English... The animal above me keep hating tongue
bae u are blessed wit endowments
u go sweet wella...
dat stuff would be damn tyt!
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by TerrorSquad147: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2016
ifymagik:

Busy Body Mind ur Business. Na ur mouth she open?
why you dey always fight for the girl abi na your 2nd account be that?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Handsomecole(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Who is this Jidenna?? Which song abi movie he don do before?? Why am I lost?? Or Am I really lost or the nairalanders hailing him that are the ones lost??
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Rexnegro(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2016
publicenemy:
Who is he?
he's papa ajasco...
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by SmartMugu: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
how would i
I just thought you did when you said you were surprised about his sudden fame. I never knew him either, he probably struggled his way through fame.
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by petkoffDrake(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2016
OK. A musician?

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Kingsley1000(m): 3:29am On Sep 03, 2016
jidenna's mum is pure white....so hair is not relaxed

make una check his childhood pic
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by dauntless15(m): 3:55am On Sep 03, 2016
SmartMugu:

I just thought you did when you said you were surprised about his sudden fame. I never knew him either, he probably struggled his way through fame.
he was nobody and all of a sudden theres a jidenna everywhere, the reason i sounded that way is my buddy from school who was born in enugu introduced him to me by transferring one of his songs, before then i didn't even know him, my friend claims he knows the guy before he became famous
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Smellymouth: 4:46am On Sep 03, 2016
HERSLEY:
what's the meaning of edakun?

I am kneeling down.. grin
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by omonla555: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Behira:
This guy seems to be everywhere on nairaland these days

Why not?

No be them? the Ugandans, the IPOB, they can make Osama to be Obama.

Jide I know, Jidenna I don't.
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by SmartMugu: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
he was nobody and all of a sudden theres a jidenna everywhere, the reason i sounded that way is my buddy from school who was born in enugu introduced him to me by transferring one of his songs, before then i didn't even know him, my friend claims he knows the guy before he became famous
Yeah, I get it. Life is just like that. Most people aren't born famous, it often takes thinking outside the box, pursuing a dream and determination to get there. I wish that for every clear thinking minds out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by toprealman: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
Hw this guy escaped into stardom still amaze me
Do you know him before his transformation?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Boyooosa(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2016
This guy was just unfortunate to have come when this other guy embarked his trip to Naija! So unfortunate! That is the difference between a serious minded person and a Joker!

Note: I did not mention name!
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by timpaul664(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

I would have stalked you if your moniker was money but stalking a girl will take that money from you.

kiss
this is how love starts on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by EZEBEL: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
have you ever heard of any jidenna grass to grace story?

Sorry who is Jidenna is he a footballer which him dey play for?
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by IamThrive(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Truly, you are a CLASSIC MAN...
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by dauntless15(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2016
EZEBEL:

Sorry who is Jidenna is he a footballer which him dey play for?
yes hes a footballer he plays for Chelsea
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
I trust my proprietor. When I'm coming back to visit my primary/secondary school, he go announce am for NTA. gringrin
undecided undecided **yawns**
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2016
helovesme:
One hit wonder grin #classicman

I ask again. How many guns and ammunition did he fly in with this time undecided

Why is he wearing a hat? He's ashamed to show off his "relaxed" hair? undecided

"Classic Man" one hit wonder right?

Shows how much you know about him. Goan update your memory.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Thought I was the only one who knew that guy's joke is as dry as the Sahara Desert. angry
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Ignyte(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
have you ever heard of any jidenna grass to grace story?

Bloggers have not been intelligent enough to write one. They are waiting for people like us that know to write so that they can copy.

Jidenna was admin of a blog (can't really remember the url)... There was this post I once read there that even requested for contributions (some sort of crowdfunding by the other blog admins) for his father's funeral. He was part of the startup for 'fear and Fancy'
He didn't start dressing as classic man before fame.
He learnt the power of fashion from his professor

Somebody should add to this so that one blogger can creatively make a great story (that is if they are creative sef)
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by StarPlayer: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2016
HERSLEY:
Sweet dude dah makes me w*t lipsrsealed I like his new track little bit more grin dude just dey fire pidgin English... The animal above me keep hating tongue
Who your wetness don epp Abeg carry that hole go one side angry

Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by dauntless15(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Ignyte:

Bloggers have not been intelligent enough to write one. They are waiting for people like us that know to write so that they can copy.

Jidenna was admin of a blog (can't really remember the url)... There was this post I once read there that even requested for contributions (some sort of crowdfunding by the other blog admins) for his father's funeral. He was part of the startup for 'fear and Fancy'
He didn't start dressing as classic man before fame.
He learnt the power of fashion from his professor

Somebody should add to this so that one blogger can creatively make a great story (that is if they are creative sef)
is that you? Or Google speaking
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
No worry I no go forget. I will invite you.
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
iAmCharis:
No worry I no go forget. I will invite you.
Ma4naka2ya undecided
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by ifymagik(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
why you dey always fight for the girl abi na your 2nd account be that?

Why u come dey chuck Mouth naa. Abeg park one side o. I no dey take dat babe play o
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Ignyte(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2016
dauntless15:
is that you? Or Google speaking

Its all me... There's hardlly any page on google on Jidenna blogging. Check.

Everybody knows that when Jidenna came to Nigeria for his Father's Funeral he wasn't dressing how he does now... Implying that the fashion sense came between 2010 - 2015...

Knowing about fear and fancy is like knowing about Pentatoniix (if we were still in 2009)

Some of us find solace reading everything we can
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Ma4naka2ya undecided
Who teach you this thing? shockedshocked
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by JayJayGee: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Behira:
This guy seems to be everywhere on nairaland these days
Fvck... You're cute
Re: Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu by JayJayGee: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2016
HERSLEY:
Like for real?...
I'm sure Jidenna must be ashamed for making you wet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.