Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (54181 Views)

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by GISTBL0GGER: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has opened up about the perceived crisis in her marriage to Olakunle Abounce Fawole after the pair welcomed their four-month-old son, Xavier.

The actress in a recent interview with Pulse said she quit the union three months after she got pregnant with her only son.

In her words, "we started having issues before the birth of Xavier. I think I was about two to three months pregnant when the issues came. Immediately the issues came, there was never a dull moment, it just kept going up and up and it got worse and it got bad and today here we are".

The actress with a career spanning 16 years said when the issues in her marriage to Abounce, a former rapper and actor, became obvious and irredeemable she moved out of their matrimonial home after a mutual agreement. .
. "Right now, we are not living together, and we are not living as husband and wife, we are not husband and wife anymore and I would say a mutual agreement to go our separate ways. It didn't work out, it wasn't working out," Jegede said. .

However, Jegede said her marriage to Abounce was worth it for the months it lasted. She said the times they shared together as a couple were nice and sweet so she wouldn't trample on those times. The couple had their court and traditional wedding in 2017.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/we-started-having-issues-in-my-marriage-3-months-after-i-got-pregnant-yvonne-jegede

3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
I feel no pity for the $tupid men running after all u prostitutes dat parades themselves as actresses, wat I don't know is between such men and the other men who think it's wise to keep lions and tigers as pets who is more foolish.....lol

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by MelaninGold(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oh I wish the marriage worked out. They really seemed like like a happy couple in those pictures. So the marriage lasted for just months..wow. I really Wish better for myself. My heart goes out to the little baby boy.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by donstan18: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
You and your marriage issues are very useless to Nigerian economy.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by folake4u(f): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
Getting married these days freaks hell out of me embarassed.

Shoutout to all our parents, loved ones and everyone in their solid foundation marriages. E no easy abeg! smiley

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Jayslicky: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
The tales of a prostitute embarassed

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nickijoy(f): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's like marriage brings out the worst in some people... I don't know, just thinking out loud

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by MEDICPATH(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
I only pity people that consider nollywood actors and actress as there role models grin

35 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by rentAcock(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Maybe it wasn't meant to be. She didn't say what the issues were so one cannot say if it could've been resolved. Abounce has bounced out and I wish them well. But I always feel like sometimes, both parties need to sit down and make compromise just for the sake of the union and their children. The only unforgivable offense is adultery. Though it is sad to see them split, we should never forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by freemanbubble: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eyahhhhh
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Kendumazy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm. Na so the huge money spent on the wedding went down the drain. My sincere condolences to the man for the money spent.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by AllenSpencer: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Happy for her.

She is free for all again.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by infogenius(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's OK.
Nothing lasts forever.
For her it's her marriage.
Another marriage loading...
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by ivolt: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
It is a mistake to marry a star unless you are one.

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by superior1: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Once i saw the bobby you parked on IG like akara, I know say you don dey look for who to buy market.

All these mushroom celeb sef

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by bizzibodi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Haba!JEGEDEEEEH!
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by afroniger: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Smh. I wonder what went wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Pearlyakin(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sometimes i think marriage is just overrated.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by daveP(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:
Getting married these days freaks hell out of me embarassed.

Shoutout to all our parents, loved ones and everyone in their solid foundation marriages. E no easy abeg! smiley

A big reason why many would still choose the old times style than these modern times.

Old times, contrary to whatever crap some modern feminists say, our mothers, grannies worked hard and supported themselves and made their homes work. Modern feminists refer to them alot to buttress their sometimes warped arguments. But these oldies after walking the aisle or trad marriage, stayed together for as long as 60yrs after marriage.

Some barely has today's equivalent of 10k in their hands, but they survived it.

Now we have Behind, romantic, greekotic novel fantasies kinda marriages (should i call it weddings). And when time to upgrade comes, the upgrade apk is a divorce paper. Shebi Knowledge has increased?

big yes!!

Is it helpful?

Evidences prove rarely, almost absolutely!!

Its not a funny idea that even the whites for centuries, always asked their elderlies why they stayed strong in the however imperfect union. They ask cos its a record!!

But as they began to abandon the culture, their own divorce rates also tripled.

We young ones don't wana actually listen again.

listening is a big factor

listening and tolerance.

I also fear the concept. most of us do!

We just have to keep adjusting.

Although some Bs can't be taken just like that these days. But i blame that on one not doing his or her homework well.

Besides Chameleons plenty.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eyaaa
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by 2blessed01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
....In Other Words, She Is Telling Us That She Is Free Once Again...
***If U Know, U Know!

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by hisexcellency34: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Better go marry that Abuja prophet

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Oricha79(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
You try
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:

A big reason why many would still choose the old times style than these modern times.

Old times, contrary to whatever crap some modern feminists say, our mothers, grannies worked hard and supported themselves and made their homes work. Modern feminists refer to them alot to buttress their sometimes warped arguments. But these oldies after walking the aisle or trad marriage, stayed together for as long as 60yrs after marriage.

Some barely has today's equivalent of 10k in their hands, but they survived it.

Now we have Behind, romantic, greekotic novel fantasies kinda marriages (should i call it weddings). And when time to upgrade comes, the upgrade apk is a divorce paper. Shebi Knowledge has increased?

big yes!!

Is it helpful?

Evidences prove rarely, almost absolutely!!

Its not a funny idea that even the whites for centuries, always asked their elderlies why they stayed strong in the however imperfect union. They ask cos its a record!!

But as they began to abandon the culture, their own divorce rates also tripled.

We young ones don't wana actually listen again.

listening is a big factor

listening and tolerance.

I also fear the concept. most of us do!

We just have to keep adjusting.

Although some Bs can't be taken just like that these days. But i blame that on one not doing his or her homework well.

Besides Chameleons plenty.

Copy and paste kee you

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Just like that....
It didn't work out
When the journey starts becoming sacrificial it turns out to be sore to them
This kind of ladies are those that marry from what and how they understood a romantic novel or film

Fear them for reality is fake to them all

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
I thought all was well with their relationship with the way she flaunted it on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Is Engaged (Photo) / Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.