Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? (649 Views)

$50 Forex No Deposit Bonus (they Accept Voters Card For Identity Verification) / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by reality1: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
I know it's of no doubt that there are individuals that are not here for any good intent,but to dupe others. This forum has helped me alot, I don't know about you.

It's my wish that identity verification should be put in place before anyone can post on Nairaland just like Konga n d likes. Do I have any seconder at all?
cc:seun
Re: Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by madridguy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Say No to Identity Verification On Nairaland.
Re: Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by eph12(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Why?
Re: Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by Ekugbeh(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
NO.
Re: Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by BARAJ92(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Identification should be for those selling product
Re: Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by GMBuhari: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2016
This is Dabullit's argument

Everybody must be verified, anyone below 17 must be banned and removed

Facebook verification reduces or eliminates multiple accounts

And the mods who hide behind anonymity to ban Yorba and hausa comments will think twice before doing it

Seun should do this, most of those who will run away are not contributing anything, they are the ones who hail NDA and insult people up an down

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Identity Verification On Nairaland? by lgboks(m): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
why I would love the verification(to curb fraudulent activities) let's not forget that nairaland is a faceless forum where users bank on being anonymous.
Not every body wants their identity out in the open (due to various reasons) and some of these people aren't even bad or fraudsters (as some of them contribute positively)
Let's take a step backwards and think about it cool

(1) (Reply)

GSM Desk Phone For Both Home And Office Use / Travelex Sells One Dollar To Nigerian Travellers For 356 Naira / In Need Of A Smoked Fish Marketer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.