Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,439 members, 7,850,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient (646 Views)

Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC / Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by allen59: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by ever811(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
oga which patient again naa? this buhari ehnn if nigeria don tire you to rule,you no go leave am for us..bros I beg leave me make I kill this man..you no go leave nigeria alone....

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by ENEONWO(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Patience is a virtue of the noble. We need to look at the bigger picture to appreciate the position of the President. The road to greatness is always fraught with difficulties.

Readers who are really interested in improving their monthly income by actively browsing the internet should quickly check my signature (website below) and follow the rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by ATERI(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Most Nigerians are tired of go-slow President!
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by THUNDER4real(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Which kind patient again...Budget ko, Implementation ni, Your work is just to catch kworupt individuals....Abegi Oga Buhari na wetin we go chop? APC = BAD MARKET..
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by Dagaya(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Patience na goodluck jonathan wife name oh. I thought they called her clueless too. so why is pa buhari telling us to have patience.
He better get to work in fixing our economy and providing the jobs he promised oh.
Pa Buhari do the needful and transform the economy, abi na transformation team you need?
Bunch of clueless leaders.
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by NaijaGoBetaWhen: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2016
See this Fulani Dullard still saying Patience shocked shocked This man need to be impeach now before People start eating people

Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by George22016(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2016
above speaker make him do frog jump first before him go die
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by ificatchmodeh: 3:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Like say we get choice..2019..no too far again..the do your thing undecided
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by Justiyke4u: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2016
"Patient is just a word"
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2016
For how long?
Re: President Buhari Begs Nigerians To Be Patient by batstan(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2016
ever811:
oga which patient again naa? this buhari ehnn if nigeria don tire you to rule,you no go leave am for us..bros I beg leave me make I kill this man..you no go leave nigeria alone....
grin
Racist!! The black men should kill the white boy, right?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Divide / Ekiti People Excited As Fayose Pays Them For Demolition Of Their Properties(pics / Aregbesola maka Whyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.