Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) (1107 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by ijustdey: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
by Precious Igbonwelundu,

A furniture maker, Ateju has been accused of beating up his wife for using his phone charger.

The incident was said to have occurred at 22, Orishigun Street in Ketu, where the couple live.

It was gathered that the man who came home around 10:30pm on August 8, found Temitope, his wife of 20 years, using his phone charger.

He was said to have been angry and removed the charger.

According to the victim, an argument ensued between them and her husband descended on her, beating her to a pulp.

“He is always beating me. It was not the first time. It was not even the 100th time.

But what caused the beating was that I used his charger to charge my phone. When he came back, he was not happy about it and it caused a fight.

“We have been married for over 20 years and we have three children. I did not report him because I don’t want him to be arrested. His relatives and other people also pleaded with me that I should not report him.

“But I have not returned to the house since then because I told him that he will have to sign an undertaking to never touch me again and should also refund the money I spent in the hospital, but he has refused to do any of them.

“I do not want to make any case with him. He’s my husband. But he should just do the things I have asked and things will be alright,” she said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/artisan-beats-wife-phone-charger/

lalasticlala

Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
I don't know what to say honestly. Just maka ordinary charger shocked shocked nawa oh
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Davash222(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
No responsible man comes home by 10.30pm.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
It's the economy my brother.
It's making everybody violent...

hello
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by bennyrazz: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
what can be done to curb the menace of men beating their wives? beating them back? locking them up a solitary confinement, making them pay a fine to the state or sending them to jail.

I think making them pay fine to the state would be better. We will all be our neighbor's keeper. When you hear the sound of your neighbor beating his wife, all you need do is record the audio, call the police and they lock the man up until he's able to pay the fine to the state depending on his status. 10 percent of all his earnings would be his fine. I think this will boost internally generated revenue for each state. But the Downside of this is that some gullible women might cooperate with their husband when he's beating them. When the man is beating the woman, he warns her not to cry out loud for fear of neighbors reporting him , in fact some can even claim that they were just joking when push comes to shove. God help Nigerian women.
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by johnson232: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Davash222:
No responsible man comes home by 10.30pm.

Quote me anywhere.
really?
u never jam seriouz hold up...
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by johnson232: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
bennyrazz:
what can be done to curb the menace of men beating their wives? beating them back? locking them up a solitary confinement, making them pay a fine to the state or sending them to jail.

I think making them pay fine to the state would be better. We will all be our neighbor's keeper. When you hear the sound of your neighbor beating his wife, all you need do is record the audio, call the police and they lock the man up until he's able to pay the fine to the state depending on his status. 10 percent of all his earnings would be his fine. I think this will boost internally generated revenue for each state. But the Downside of this is that some gullible women might cooperate with their husband when he's beating them. When the man is beating the woman, he warns her not to cry out loud for fear of neighbors reporting him , in fact some can even claim that they were just joking when push comes to shove. God help Nigerian women.
are u okay?
wetin concern u with a man beating his wife?
are u the wife?
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by johnson232: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
this story isn't true though...
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by bennyrazz: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
johnson232:
are u okay? wetin concern u with a man beating his wife? are u the wife?
air your opinion and don't quote me.

Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Chubhie: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
“I do not want to make any case with him. He’s my husband. But he should just do the things I have asked and things will be alright,” she said.
May the Good Lord open the eyes of the husband to see he married an amazing woman.

Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Nazgul: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
It's not the 100th time he has beaten you and you're still in his house. It's like that girl is tired of life and is looking for someone who would send her to the great beyond.
Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Fiscus105(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Nazgul:
It's not the 100th time he has beaten you and you're still in his house. It's like that girl is tired of life and is looking for someone who would send her to the great beyond.

That's is to tell u that woman mouth tooo.

U know woman always play victim.

In as much I detest abuse in any form, atimes we let the sleeping dog Lies!

If u find out now,the wife abused the husband verbally before husband abused her physically.

Re: Artisan Beats Up Wife Over Phone Charger (photo) by Caramia2020(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2023
Lack of tolerance and bad communication has resulted to many fail marriage, charger that might be a fake one.

If Love Requires Work, Was It Meant To Be? / Top 12 Gifts For Your Beautiful Wife - Family & Event / Meet The Beautiful Family Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo