Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? (3895 Views)

UK Payment Received Adsense Account For Sale / Uk Payment Received Adsense For Sale / bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by Kvistpublishing: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
The month of August ended, and one of my Google adsense earnings was finalized at the late hour of September 1st. Earlier today, I then decided to set up a payment method, since it's a US adsense account, you sure know the popular payment method is via Payoneer.

The SS attached was the error message I got, of which I did some research and then got to realize the truth.

Incase you've not been aware, I'm afraid to be the carrier of the bad news, but it appears Google adsense has Blocked Payoneer as a payment method to USA and UK adsense respectively.

However, existing Publishers that had integrated their payoneer with adsense could still use it (I don't know how long)

Anyone else experiencing such? I hope this is a system error

Should you know of a way to fix this, or a better method for publishers to get their earnings, kindly make it known to the general Public!

2 Shares

Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by rummeh: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Are you serious??

1 Like

Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by Kvistpublishing: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
rummeh:
Are you serious??

Understatement bro
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by rummeh: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Understatement bro

So what do we do now??
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by Kvistpublishing: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
rummeh:

So what do we do now??

Only if one has a local bank account in the US.
There just must be another way, still researching though
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by rummeh: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Only if one has a local bank account in the US. There just must be another way, still researching thought
If it's true den Nigerian adsense will be 300k
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by iamVirus(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is a lie! Just set my payment to payoneer now! it's working

5 Likes

Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by smoothvee(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2016
iamVirus:
This is a lie! Just set my payment to payoneer now! it's working

Ahhhh! Virus... u finally setup ur payoneer
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by akinswaggs(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Kvistpublishing:
The month of August ended, and one of my Google adsense earnings was finalized at the late hour of September 1st. Earlier today, I then decided to set up a payment method, since it's a US adsense account, you sure know the popular payment method is via Payoneer.

The SS attached was the error message I got, of which I did some research and then got to realize the truth.

Incase you've not been aware, I'm afraid to be the carrier of the bad news, but it appears Google adsense has Blocked Payoneer as a payment method to USA and UK adsense respectively.

However, existing Publishers that had integrated their payoneer with adsense could still use it (I don't know how long)

Should you know of a way to fix this, or a better method for publishers to get their earnings, kindly make it known to the general Public!

One simple error and you jump to conclusion..... its working fine, fill the Questionnaire and submit ur Id card again, if approved, Use the Routing and Account no they'll give you again
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by Kvistpublishing: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2016
akinswaggs:

One simple error and you jump to conclusion..... its working fine, fill the Questionnaire and submit ur Id card again, if approved, Use the Routing and Account no they'll give you again

Alaye calm down, we all went to school, since when has adding a question mark (?) at the end of a sentence become conclusion?
Life is just more easy when we read.

1 Like

Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by ugwum007(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2016
i for don get high BP, all my hustle go just be in vain like that.
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by ilovebbwgirl: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Alaye calm down, we all went to school, since when has adding a question mark (?) at the end of a sentence become conclusion?
Life is just more easy when we read.
Please how can i apply for GBP£ payooner card i have been trying but always show $ after i complete the registration no place to request for GBP pounds someone please help
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by olasclef(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Dnt conclude like that. I had d same issue, but it has been resolved. It's working perfectly

1 Like

Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by iamVirus(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2016
smoothvee:

Ahhhh! Virus... u finally setup ur payoneer
lol! you know me?
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by thundabot(f): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
NAH ITS STILL WARKING.

BUT WHAT IF ADSENSE STOP PAYONEER shocked

1 Like

Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by smoothvee(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
iamVirus:

lol! you know me?

Bad guy
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by ilovebbwgirl: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
olasclef:

Dnt conclude like that. I had d same issue, but it has been resolved. It's working perfectly
How
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by D34lw4p(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2016
ilovebbwgirl:

I currently have the same problem any help from you
use U.S IP address when logging in. You will be able to add the payment method easily.
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by ilovebbwgirl: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2016
D34lw4p:
use U.S IP address when logging in. You will be able to add the payment method easily.

Same thing
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by naijagat: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2016
I login. with US IP.. but same thing...
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by eazydon(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Please is this Payoneer still working with Adsense?
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by Nsonaso(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2016
Sell your Payoneer Pounds £, Euro € and Dollars $ to me
Re: GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer As USA And UK Payment Method? by Horlami3370: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
naijagat:
I login. with US IP.. but same thing...

Are you able to find solution to the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Php/mysql. Does Every Php Script Need A Database? / Is Website Design A Good And Worthy Career? / Website Security: A General Guide To Protect Your Content Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.