Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible (2419 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / What Are The Most Common Things People Think Are In The Bible That Are Not There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2009
jesus said 'truly ! ALLAH is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is a straight path' Quran 3:51
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by skydancer: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
Abuzola, please can you explain to me why the Boko Harams are so strongly against the Tsines or whatever you call them
Just wondering though undecided
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Skydancer. . . Please ,Please Please and Please this is not the right thread to Post Offtopic, maybe you try the "game Section" , or "Jokes Section" wink. . . .Can we face our topic Now    grin[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
Skydancer is a fraud ! Waz up ogaga, long time no see, how is satan ?
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola my Man. . . . Yes indeed it has been some couple of weeks now i  haven't shared with  you (((ON))) here in our forum. Sometimes i see no reason to respond to some thread while continue seeing no- sense posts.

I tell you SATAN is has been Flirting the world on fire. . grin . Only some couple of period now the " Fight against Religion-Insanity" project was  promoted in our previous LHP Meet up with fellow satanists.

The Bible has been a weapon of Hatred , Confussion , killing in the world. please mr. Abuzola dont set your eyes on the Christians Bible without burning it into ashes. . . .This is what i have been doing so dont be afraid to go against a book full of Contradiction's and Lies to ruin over this world.

Rescue someone Today. . . . . . . . . . by Burning 1 Christian "Holy Bible"=Un Holy Bible
[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2009
cant help laughing grin grin grin
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by luvola(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2009
may GOD deliver u @ ogagaluv
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by alimat2(f): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2009
Amenn, May God deliver all of us.

@Luvola, how u dey? cool cool cool
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by alimat2(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2009
@ Mr Abuzola
How are u doing?
jazakum allahu kairan But i want u to thread gently on unbelivers of islam cause they will always mock Allah out of ignorance and i want to u read surat Al-An'am Vs 108

And insult not those whom they worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge. Thus we have made fair seeming to each people its own doings;then to their lord is their return and He shall then inforn them of all that they used to do
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by alimat2(f): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2009
@Mr Ogaga
How u dey long time no chat, Hw is ur master?
Can u continue ur discussion with abuzola on the topic Hello Abuzola?
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2009
Upon all  the arguments u made. The Best way to get the Bes out of Life is to Be Sincere.  Try not to do  bad things. and forget about the Religions Stuffs. Else u  may end in Where u dont Like.
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Alimat,and he will surely remind them of that they used to do
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by skydancer: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Skydancer is a fraud ! Waz up ogaga, long time no see, how is satan ?
Fraud Indeed!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
Thanks Alimat,

@ogaga- Ok
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
[size=13pt]hand shake and smilling.[/size]
Abuzola:

Thanks Alimat,

@ogaga- Ok
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
Yo welcome, did you hear the latest ? The pentecostal that acclaim catholic to be idolaters welcome pope statement to unite and be one. I can't stop laffing at their ridicule
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh really. . . shocked shocked shocked , you're telling me something here friend , this christianity thing is becoming worster each day . Very soon their whole top secrets shall be exposed to the entire world, and the truth shall make all men live in peace . . . . They are all birds of the same feather pretending not to flocks together. wink[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2009
Yap, my guy
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok.[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
smiley
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]The bible is a book of confussion , i advice anyone who happen to see one of its type, to burn it to ashes. . . a book that teaches the world to hate , kill ,a book that have stolen away the freewill man deserve. . . a book that is misleading people to a terrible situation of life .

Dont read it , waste it out on fire.
[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
True talk
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Blessed are those that believe in what is best for them, for never shall their minds be terrorized - Cursed are the "lambs of God", for they shall be bled whiter than snow! [/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hmmm
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes oo. . . like you read it clearly.[/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Yo welcome, did you hear the latest ? The pentecostal that acclaim catholic to be idolaters welcome pope statement to unite and be one. I can't stop laffing at their ridicule
Are you afraid? You cannot run from it. More muslims are converting to christianity too. Join us coz you can't beat us grin
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
God forbid bad thing,
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d :d :p :p
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
@lightwalk, God forbid bad thing too
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by lightwalk(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^Abuzu's wife is around shocked cool undecided
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]he he[b] lightwalk[/b] this is a funny commento! grin . [/size]
Re: The Most Common Confusions Of The Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
Funny indeed

(1) (2) (3)

I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! / [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered / Dreamt I Was Picking Up Money On The Ground Last Night. What Does It Mean? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.