Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! (2416 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / I Pagan 9ja Have Reconverted to Paganism / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2012
[size=32pt]I PAGAN 9JA HAVE DECIDED TO CONVERT CHRISTIANITY, BY CONVERTING ALL CHRISTIANS BACK TO PAGANISM[/size]! cool

Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by annajess: 7:30pm On May 21, 2012
@ pagan 9ja , goodluck

@ biafra4thearmy, why the abuse? i tot u hv ur own sect of religion

1 Like

Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2012
annajess: @ pagan 9ja , goodluck

@ biafra4thearmy, why the abuse? i tot u hv ur own sect of religion
moreso i know him very well. This is a sarcastic thread to mock christianity, he is not serious my brother
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by JeSoul(f): 8:47pm On May 21, 2012
Comments deleted by me.

Biafra, brother pls no insults ehn. We need to be an example to others. Thanks.
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 21, 2012
JeSoul: Comments deleted by me.

Biafra, brother pls no insults ehn. We need to be an example to others. Thanks.
forget Pagan 9ja i know him very well. This is a sarcastic thread
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2012
^
Thank you Dear Sister.
you dealt with the animal in a right manner. cool (all humans are animals so there is nothing wrong in what I said. (we have mammary glands, body hair & give birth to live young ones, not eggs) it is just that some people are just more animalistic than others)
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^
Thank you Dear Sister.
you dealt with the animal in a right manner. cool (all humans are animals so there is nothing wrong in what I said. (we have mammary glands, body hair & give birth to live young ones, not eggs) it is just that some people are just more animalistic than others)
sister Jesoul you see what i'm telling you? He is calling everybody animals; God created us in his image? And not the image of animals. May Jesus Christ forgive you, Amen
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 21, 2012
jesoul release my post before i unleash this grin
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: sister Jesoul you see what i'm telling you? He is calling everybody animals; God created us in his image? And not the image of animals. May Jesus Christ forgive you, Amen

you are a man-worshipper so it is obvious you think that even God look like man. we are all mammals and therefore animals. All creatures on this Earth have a soul and are connected. .
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you are a man-worshipper so it is obvious you think that even God look like man. we are all mammals and therefore animals. All creatures on this Earth have a soul and are connected. .
so believe in Jesus christ is now man-worshipper huh? a*s*s hole . By the way is that your picture? You are damn ugly like an ape man. You should be a candidate of blazing hell fire
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: so believe in Jesus christ is now man-worshipper huh? a*s*s hole . By the way is that your picture? You are damn ugly like an ape man. You should be a candidate of blazing hell fire

stop cursing. it shows what kind of parents raised you. angry

ugliness can also be a virtue. there are many ugly people out there who are smart, intelligent, honest, truthful and capable. These people have achieved something in life. lets see what your high-headed beauty helps you to achieve. .
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

stop cursing. it shows what kind of parents raised you. angry

ugliness can also be a virtue. there are many ugly people out there who are smart, intelligent, honest, truthful and capable. These people have achieved something in life. lets see what your high-headed beauty helps you to achieve. .
your case is an exception because you talk trash and look ugly too. Its a hilarious combination
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: your case is an exception because you talk trash and look ugly too. Its a hilarious combination

i honestly wish i could lay my hands on your neck and strangle it like a chicken. it is good you posted aa picture of yours. now i can dream myself torturing you and offerring you as a sacrifice to Lord Amadioha.
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 1:49am On May 22, 2012
*throws chaplet on thread*
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i honestly wish i could lay my hands on your neck and strangle it like a chicken. it is good you posted aa picture of yours. now i can dream myself torturing you and offerring you as a sacrifice to Lord Amadioha.
then i will have an excuse to teach you an unforgettable lesson about the spiritual powers of an Amadioha High priest who move in many thunder
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: then i will have an excuse to teach you an unforgettable lesson about the spiritual powers of an Amadioha High priest who move in many thunder

you are not a high priest. you are just a annoying kid who is playing pranks. . angry
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

you are not a high priest. you are just a annoying kid who is playing pranks. . angry
do you want prove? Give me your complete name i wil do divination for you now to prove i dont make false claim
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: do you want prove? Give me your complete name i wil do divination for you now to prove i dont make false claim

oh really?? alright we will see..
but i cant reveal my name right now until the right moment, so i will give the name of someone who really needs it. is that ok
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Ptolomeus(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]I PAGAN 9JA HAVE DECIDED TO CONVERT CHRISTIANITY, BY CONVERTING ALL CHRISTIANS BACK TO PAGANISM[/size]! cool

Also the Islamists ...

1 Like

Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Ptolomeus(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: then i will have an excuse to teach you an unforgettable lesson about the spiritual powers of an Amadioha High priest who move in many thunder
Amadioha Priest? Very interesting ... Cult Igbo.
You use Kamalu Ozuzu then?
Do need a priest Amadioha someone's name?
Could not you guess?
In some ancient African religions, the first test by which you must pass a priest, is to guess the full name, age and date of birth of an unknown consultant.
My respects, mate!
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

oh really?? alright we will see..
but i cant reveal my name right now until the right moment, so i will give the name of someone who really needs it. is that ok
yes its ok by me.
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: yes its ok by me.

The name is name removed.
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Amadioha Priest? Very interesting ... Cult Igbo.
You use Kamalu Ozuzu then?
Do need a priest Amadioha someone's name?
Could not you guess?
In some ancient African religions, the first test by which you must pass a priest, is to guess the full name, age and date of birth of an unknown consultant.
My respects, mate!
you need the both party to agree . A seer must have the cösent of his client. You dont force yourself on people- by telling me his name we have agreed
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Ptolomeus(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: you need the both party to agree . A seer must have the cösent of his client. You dont force yourself on people- by telling me his name we have agreed
No, no. I do not speak of clairvoyance.
Seer is a natural gift (clairvoyance)
A priest serving a life preparation, and ceremonies that enable it to engage and consult the oracle.
That's what I meant, but of course you know that ...
You will do something for my friend PAGAN has greater fortune and the gods protect him more?
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2012
Ptolomeus:
No, no. I do not speak of clairvoyance.
Seer is a natural gift (clairvoyance)
A priest serving a life preparation, and ceremonies that enable it to engage and consult the oracle.
That's what I meant, but of course you know that ...
You will do something for my friend PAGAN has greater fortune and the gods protect him more?
well we are got our methods. The method i use is to ask my clients their name or the name of somebody they want to divinate about . Then i consult my oracle. I'm not a magician i'm a honourable chief priest. So why would a client refuse to disclose his name? It means that he is not yet serious
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Ptolomeus(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: well we are got our methods. The method i use is to ask my clients their name or the name of somebody they want to divinate about . Then i consult my oracle. I'm not a magician i'm a honourable chief priest. So why would a client refuse to disclose his name? It means that he is not yet serious
If both IFA, as the different oracles (to my knowledge) use the name of the consultant. I also do, it is a traditional question, but honestly nothing to see the name, let alone the patient's birth date.
I know perfectly well that it is not magic.
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: well we are got our methods. The method i use is to ask my clients their name or the name of somebody they want to divinate about . Then i consult my oracle. I'm not a magician i'm a honourable chief priest. So why would a client refuse to disclose his name? It means that he is not yet serious

i still didnt get my divination. you are a fraud. angry
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Ptolomeus(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i still didnt get my divination. you are a fraud. angry

Wait ... wait ...
I think he is a great guess ... and it can take months (or years) to guess something ...
Since in IFA was formalized charge of Iyaonifá (great work of Professor W. Abimbola) everything is complicated. Now women see the face of Orunmila ... everything is more modern, yet complicated.
In the future, and will not use more ikin, but a computer ...
Wait and see what a fantastic result. I do not doubt that you have to make sacrifices to Sango ...

grin grin grin
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Wait ... wait ...
I think he is a great guess ... and it can take months (or years) to guess something ...
Since in IFA was formalized charge of Iyaonifá (great work of Professor W. Abimbola) everything is complicated. Now women see the face of Orunmila ... everything is more modern, yet complicated.
In the future, and will not use more ikin, but a computer ...
Wait and see what a fantastic result. I do not doubt that you have to make sacrifices to Sango ...

grin grin grin

he is not doing Ifa. he is doing some fake Biafra Juju.. angry tongue
Re: I PAGAN 9JA Have Decided To Convert Christianity! by Jenwitemi(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2012
Nice thoughts, pagan 9ja, but you are way too late. Christians have always been pagans. Everything about their religion originated from paganism. Christians are just masqueraded foreign pagans. Just try and convert them into African ones, if you can.
PAGAN 9JA:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do Christians Truly Follow? / The Sainthood Of Ndi-ichie / [b]red Sea[/b]: Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.