Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77347 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by contactmorak: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nigerian Ports Authority has banned jeans, mini skirts, tight dresses for staff and it looks like some other government agencies have or are planning to follow suit. This lady said she went to the immigration office dressed like this yesterday and she was refused entrance. Read what she wrote below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/this-lady-was-bounced-from-immigration.html

3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by contactmorak: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2016

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by PMWSpirit(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
All I see is pointed shoe and well packaged pointed bobi

cc lala

32 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by PrinceFromDilli(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Myself too won't let you in, with this shirt like superman, you fit cary Boko Haram stuff inside.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by MzPecs(f): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
The woman and her shoe look so scary angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin pls WTF is she wearing??
Is it halloween already??

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by NaijaGoBetaWhen: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
My Dear your dressing is out of point. go back home and dress like a decent matured lady from a decent home . Ladies imitating Kardashians , Rubbish unworldly life. Women got no shame again, time shall come women will be moving around necked on the road.

Women and Fashion be like Apc & lies grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy short like embarassed embarassed embarassed

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by tellwisdom: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
You wore bedsheet and you want them to allow you in. Your shoe sef shine pass the immigration wey wan give you passport. Madam, are you from sunshine Fc sad

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Mumu woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Davash222(m): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2016
So at your 30+ on earth you still don't know how to dress, okwaya?

Is that not Paul Smith shoe she's wearing.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Ray360: 12:08am On Sep 03, 2016
You wouldn't be treated in such manner if you had dressed like a woman of your age should dress. With your shirt like Superman's...lol

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by dannyben5: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2016
See as she be like elephant wey dem use canopy cover....dos shoe ehn...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by dannyben5: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Ray360:
You wouldn't be treated in such manner if you had dressed like a woman of your age should dress. With your shirt like Superman's...lol
no batman...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ever811(m): 12:13am On Sep 03, 2016
she looks scary though...I will chase her with a machete if she come calling at my door..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by robinicule(m): 12:17am On Sep 03, 2016
make she paraglide with the cloth na, y take visa..

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by rusher14: 12:20am On Sep 03, 2016
There isn't much wrong with your dressing to be honest.
Your pictures however say you were quite enraged at the time abi na so your face be?

Sadly, I think the Immigration service took an extreme position on what should have mostly been for their staff on a member of the public they are employed to serve.

In any case, as we are often addressed the way we dress, we should always aspire to dress in moderation and within a bracket of decency.

There are fine margins but I don't think you overstepped.

My opinion.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by naijaboiy: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2016
See the way she strong face snap the picture.
gringringrin

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Just look at her shoe

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2016
grin cry grin cry grin
mrmrmister:
grin grin pls WTF is she wearing??
Is it halloween already??

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by gabi101(m): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2016
well its not a bad dress for me smiley

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Scream(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2016
People here no well ...laff wan tear my belle

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Laveda(f): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Chai. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Rules have been made.
She should comply...though she's short so the gown isn't that bad.

On a second thought...she's a guest and not a worker so why didn't they let her in?, that's bad!.

17 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2016
The reason why you could come online and rant is because you feel you are right shey? Go back there on Monday dressed like that and this is how you will be chased away undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2016
This government and misplaced priorities. What has her dressing got to do with the current recession in the country. Her dressing is okay nothing indecent about it.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by sleamzy06(m): 2:12am On Sep 03, 2016
booked!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Ray360:
Hahahahahahaha
Nooo she for wear CUBICLE at once ....

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Ray360:
Hahahahahahaha
Nooo, she for wear CUBICLE at once ....
Don't mind her ...
Who knows her intentions there.
May be she's on a national assignment there.
Na this type they prevent BUDGET IMPLANTATION
Na this type they hinder people from getting jobs by dressing indecently and servicing stupid Ogaaas them.
PLEASE, Is it now a crime for Ladies to have sense......?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Immortalz(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2016
This dress reminds me of 'Ralia and the wicked stepmother' while the shoe looks like that of harry potter

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by GdexFolami(m): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Why would immigration do such?

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her dressing and the person that sent her back was just displaying frustration from Buhari economy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by onyiloyi(m): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Those shoes though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.