Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77355 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
it's my own defination of bad but you've ruined it now, you are disqualified grin angry

angry angry angry angry
go away
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by walecosby: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Myself too won't let you in, with this shirt like superman, you fit cary Boko Haram stuff inside.
grin
PrinceFromDilli:
Myself too won't let you in, with this shirt like superman, you fit cary Boko Haram stuff inside.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by freecocoa(f): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
I have since given up on hoping that the level of ignorance/hypocrisy in Nigeria will go away, this thread is a perfect example of how that's not happening, so...

I even read some people on here saying the woman may have been mistaken for an olosho, so what if she is even an olosho? An olosho is not a citizen of Nigeria that deserves public services like anyone else? Since when is nigeria a religious state? A public place is a place open to the public and to think that the government can tell it's citizen how to dress to such a place is just outrageous but who are we kidding? It's Nigeria, we have our priorities wrong since time immemorial.

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by malignant1: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
PMWSpirit:
All I see is pointed shoe and well packaged pointed bobi

cc lala

All I see is wind-swept deformity
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

angry angry angry angry
go away
why na? cry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why na? cry

Go and learn how to use color
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Carlmax(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
Rules have been made.
She should comply...though she's short so the gown isn't that bad.

On a second thought...she's a guest and not a worker so why didn't they let her in?, that's bad!.

Why on a second thought, abeg dey get better 1st thought O...
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Carlmax:

Why on a second thought, abeg dey get better 1st thought O...
grin Gudday!.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

Go and learn how to use color
tongue tongue tongue tongue
it was a mistake grin don't use colour tongue
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by sleekyonyx(f): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
grin grin pls WTF is she wearing??
Is it halloween already??
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy hahahahahahaha
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by AlexzStructure(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hahahaha ...Maybe She thought she was going to visit a native doctor
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Charly68: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Only God knows the prayer points that her target customer prayed that day...if not he would have been very unfortunately seduced..I can't laugh ooo!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ruggedadventure(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why dem no go bounce am nah... if t say she wear socks now, dem for allow am enter

The shoe got me laffin tho...see as e dey shine like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
What are those ediots on front page on about? What's wrong with her dress? And why is it the business of a government agency to police people's dressing? Nigerians with their pseudo-righteousness. Go inside that office now they are bait collecting bribes before they provide the service for which they are being paid. Yet somehow feel like they should judge others. Disgusting folks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tell me about it.
freecocoa:
I have since given up on hoping that the level of ignorance/hypocrisy in Nigeria will go away, this thread is a perfect example of how that's not happening, so...

I even read some people on here saying the woman may have been mistaken for an olosho, so what if she is even an olosho? An olosho is not a citizen of Nigeria that deserves public services like anyone else? Since when is nigeria a religious state? A public place is a place open to the public and to think that the government can tell it's citizen how to dress to such a place is just outrageous but who are we kidding? It's Nigeria, we have our priorities wrong since time immemorial.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by onatisi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why is she standing there as if she dey go Somalia
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by remedick: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:

smiley
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Phew. So someone else sees it.
dasparrow:

Most Nigerians are hypocrites. Not only that, I kinda feel sorry for women in Nigeria. I don't think I have lived in a country that is so hateful of women like in Nigeria. The country is very misogynist. Even the women have started suffering from internalized misogyny.

I don't see anything wrong in what the lady wore. The front of her shirt dress maybe a little short but other than that, I see nothing wrong. Everyday, I see Nigerian men taking out their pricks in full glare of the public in broad daylight on the side of the road all in the name that they are urinating. They don't even bother to hide themselves. They shamelessly expose their rotten STI infested pricks all because they need to urinate. It is no wonder many parts of Nigeria smell strongly like urine with men urinating anywhere they deem fit. I wonder why no one sees anything wrong with that. Yet the same heifers will come online to come and castigate a young woman's dressing. If her boobs were out, I would have understood. If all her thighs were out, I would have understood. None of that is the case.

Funnily enough, if it were Beyonce wearing this outfit, bloody Nigerians will praise her to high heavens. Many Nigerians are two-face hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by onatisi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Why dem no go bounce am nah... if t say she wear socks now, dem for allow am enter

The shoe got me laffin tho...see as e dey shine like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she resemble suicide bomber .

Why she too wear all black as if she dey fo funeral.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Ayatullah(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
You quite deserve what you got. You are looking like "Egbére", in that your clothing. I need to ask you this question: Are you the daughter of a Magician or do you think the immigration service is recruiting "Ogbanjes"?

Better gerarahere now!

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by yetty247(f): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Biko, What is this?
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by gowaga68: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Totally bad for them to send her out in as much as she's a Nigerian.
Very bad of them.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
Then why is ur madam crying upandan the internet like a baby with that her masquerade attire instead of asking them to define for her or grow her brain on how to dress properly.Oloshi twice grin
you better go and check the meaning of public place. Oniranu.you never talk as e dey do you.shioorrr wink

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
cococandy:
Phew. So someone else sees it.
Its obvious na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
cococandy:
What are those ediots on front page on about? What's wrong with her dress? And why is it the business of a government agency to police people's dressing? Nigerians with their pseudo-righteousness. Go inside that office now they are bait collecting bribes before they provide the service for which they are being paid. Yet somehow feel like they should judge others. Disgusting folks.
exactly what I said earlier when one clown was ranting that her outfit will corrupt the employees as if Nigeria itself is not an embodiment of corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
My sister, this one no even give me mouth, someone even said if you are going to a corporate place, you must dress corporate, like what does that even mean? Do these people even know the meaning of "public place"?
obviously they don't know. Hypocrisy smelling everywhere

Yet we keep reading of pedophilile r@peests
Kidnappers ritualists and twisted people in the society who cannot BE dealt with, it's a lady's dress that is giving them headache. Shioorrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by brightalo1010: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you better go and check the meaning of public place. Oniranu.you never talk as e dey do you.shioorrr wink

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=brightalo1010 post=49041886][/quote] and while at it cover up your toothpick phenese koto kosi akisa to'n pelaso cool
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Its obvious na undecided
Well mischievous dudes and those goody-two-shoes women have us feeling like we are crazy. Like we are seeing something that is not there.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by BABANGBALI: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
VickyRotex come and see your friend osusumustflow standing like a statue
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by brightalo1010: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and while at it cover up your toothpick phenese koto kosi akisa to'n pelaso cool
Take one give your madam ...you people should go back there and finish the job.crying here will never help the rejection.

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by lepasharon(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Does she play rugby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.