Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (32607 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Peter Okoye celebrate wife birthday in Grand t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUIt_DzhjWI

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Cool
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by CHOPUP411(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Good for them
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Smellymouth: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Lovely...

This lady fine ooo...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by MzPecs(f): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Happy birthday to her cool
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
okay undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
say she fine like a mamiwater cheesy
HBD Lola

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Jarizod:
say she fine like a mamiwater cheesy

HBD Lola

Lola
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2016
gozmok1:
ANY AFONJAS THAT VOTED BUHARI YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL SUFFER THE 100 FOLDS I SWEAR. No

you and your family members must experience the change you voted for.

don't quote me i am very angry now

What's wrong with you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by beautiful232(f): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Happy birthday lady
long life and more grace
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by jtjohn(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Happy Birthday Lola....Age with Grace.........who say Igbo and yoruba can't co-exist, that person Brain need to be reconfigured.......Igbo and yoruba share so many things in common if am lying Ask Peter and Lola

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Adonis3: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY miss

Nor be DJ Switch be Dat for 4th pic

#Adonis3HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Victorakats(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Happy birthday Lola!

Remember, www.amaraofficial.com cares!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Smallb0b0(f): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2016
May God give me money that I celebrate my family birthday in a bigger way. In Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by kendrick9(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2016
where's his brother paul?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by PrinceAbinibi: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Olukologia(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Any means of its contribution to de economy?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Pavore9: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice looking cake! cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by akinsadeez(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Who is that guy in dreads taking more pictures than the celebrant herself. undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2016
gozmok1:
ANY AFONJAS THAT VOTED BUHARI YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL SUFFER THE 100 FOLDS I SWEAR.

Its obvious ur own suffering is worse.

grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by TrollTrap: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2016
The oP has access to Selebobo's gallery or that's Selebobo himself
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by NaLaugh: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2016
Olukologia:
Any means of its contribution to de economy?

Perhaps a baker got hired, who in turn purchased flour and other items from the local market.
Perhaps drinks were bought from the local sellers.

These added to the business bottom-line of the traders, increasing their business and personal spending power.

Therefore, a monetary contribution to the local economy, and larger economy by extension. cool

There's more to life than being a Debbie Downer.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by repogirl(f): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2016
She looks so cold. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ozil123: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2016
i don tire!price of rice neva reduce ooooo.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by naijafeminist: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2016
gozmok1:
ANY AFONJAS THAT VOTED BUHARI YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL SUFFER THE 100 FOLDS I SWEAR.

The last time I checked, people have the right to vote for whoever they want. Please don't go about cursing families because you are frustrated with your life. Whatever issh you're going through, you brought it upon yourself because I doubt God will bless someone that curses others. And no, even if you try to curse me, it won't fly.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by darocha1: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2016
akinsadeez:
Who is that guy in dreads taking more pictures than the celebrant herself. undecided

i wonder o. biko who knows the guy
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Jollyana(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Can someone please tell me what is grand about this. What I see is just a probably small family party with a few friends.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola's 32nd Birthday Party Photos. Gifty, Marvis, Kemen Attend / Nkechi Blessing: I Can Comfortably Buy A Man And Put Him In My House (Video) / Matthew Ekeinde Celebrates His 48th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.