Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Individual Activities That Would Reduce /increase During This Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Individual Activities That Would Reduce /increase During This Recession (437 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Individual Activities That Would Reduce /increase During This Recession by Mrdecent(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2016
What would reduce

1. Fornication and adultery would reduce.
In as much there is no enough money to buy excess recharge card let alone meeting at a joint or pay for hotel, it will curb illicit attitudes.

2. Beer parlour drinking would reduce
People that do say they can't do with a bottle a day would have to go on bottle strike at least during this period of recession or at best reduce it to once a week.

3. Cash gift or material gift
People that are looking for what to eat can't be thinking of giving cash gift or material gift to people again. Either they come vist or u go visit them. My friend told me that they went to spend one weekend with one of their family friend's. That wasn't the first time and each time they go the man would always give their son nothing less than 10k. So, this weekend when they were going, he only drew their son to his chest and gave him a thunderous prayer for like 3 mints before they left. That is what recession could cause.

4. Reduction in capital projects.
When I heard cement price has gone up, I just told myself who they do capital projects now if not federal government alone.

5.reduction in party spraying attitude..

6.reduction in offering

Pls add yours

What would increase.

1. Crime is on the increase.
2. Despite the fact that their is no money.. Girls still dey go out do olosho. At all at NA him bad pass

3.husbands would stay at home more with families now. No money for party and beer parlour things

4. Increase in church /mosque attendance thou reduction in offering drop.

Please add yours.
We shall overcome this as a nation. I am certain of that. Let us pray for Nigeria as a nation
Re: Individual Activities That Would Reduce /increase During This Recession by ademega(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmmm true talk. My dad now come home immediately he leaves office unlike before only God knows where he goes to that he comes home btw 10 and 11pm. Thanks for recession. We love u.. :DHmmmm true talk. My dad now come home immediately he leaves office unlike before only God knows where he goes to that he comes home btw 10 and 11pm. Thanks for recession. We love u..

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Arrested - Ahmad Saldika / Nigeria Should Provide Economic Opportunities And Services For Deltans - US Govt / Powerful Message From Nnamdi Kanu At Zurich Town Hall Meeting. Must Watch Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.