Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

People Of NL In Need Ur Help. Thanks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / People Of NL In Need Ur Help. Thanks (538 Views)

Caucasian Or GSD Which One Will Be Good To Mate Dis My Female Pls I Need Ur Op / Amazing Lhasa Apso Pups (all 8 sold thanks alot) / Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Of NL In Need Ur Help. Thanks by nelson7777: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Pls. I have 2 lhasa dogs adult male and female, little money came and am just like let me take care of my dog, because dogs dnt talk they just die like foul jst as I lost mine 4 months ago that was pregnant she even played serious play with my elder sis dat night by 2am woke up the nxt mornin she is a gonner, so I took them to d vet, vet gave them dhpp shot, de worm injection and also gave me anoda tablet to give them dat night bt I won't till maybe three days time, vet cut their nails as in took care of them well, I brought them back home by 6pm and went to d gym by 6.30, I came back by 8pm for only d male at d door to welcome me so I tracked d female to my mums room were she was lying down helplessly, as in if weakness was graded by percentage I will say 99.9999 percent weakly deadly.
so I felt she might nt hv eaten enough so I went to buy roasted chicken dat night she tried Sha she ate but nt in a way dog is known to eat meat, n she wasn't interested in crunching bones, sometimes I hd to force feed.. she got beta dat night bt dis morning I will grade her 75% weak.. Pls help is there any tin I need to do Pls remember dog dnt talk, I can't ask her hw e dey do u. thanks Pls help. bobbysaxy all my fellow dogs lover hep thanks again..

Re: People Of NL In Need Ur Help. Thanks by welzyj2(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
nelson7777:
Pls. I have 2 lhasa dogs adult male and female, little money came and am just like let me take care of my dog, because dogs dnt talk they just die like foul jst as I lost mine 4 months ago that was pregnant she even played serious play with my elder sis dat night by 2am woke up the nxt mornin she is a gonner, so I took them to d vet, vet gave them dhpp shot, de worm injection and also gave me anoda tablet to give them dat night bt I won't till maybe three days time, vet cut their nails as in took care of them well, I brought them back home by 6pm and went to d gym by 6.30, I came back by 8pm for only d male at d door to welcome me so I tracked d female to my mums room were she was lying down helplessly, as in if weakness was graded by percentage I will say 99.9999 percent weakly deadly.
so I felt she might nt hv eaten enough so I went to buy roasted chicken dat night she tried Sha she ate but nt in a way dog is known to eat meat, n she wasn't interested in crunching bones, sometimes I hd to force feed.. she got beta dat night bt dis morning I will grade her 75% weak.. Pls help is there any tin I need to do Pls remember dog dnt talk, I can't ask her hw e dey do u. thanks Pls help. bobbysaxy all my fellow dogs lover hep thanks again..

Take her to d vet 4 more assessment and i would suggest you spend more time with her if you are free 2da. Pet her like u would do 4 a baby. Try to feed her if necessary force her to eat by Mon she would b up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Number Of Any Vet Attendant Or Vet Doctor In Ishefun Ayobo.my / Are Cats As Loyal As Dogs? / Big Bone Male And Female Caucasian Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.