Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL (747 Views)

Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section / People Of NL In Need Ur Help. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by Tsongz(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ain't u guys even ashamed u just don't wanna work all u want is free money, I've been observing the pet section for a short time now and I noticed some 'crude scammers trying to dupe people with pet pictures mostly dogs. They'll tell u they wanna give it out at affordable prices but all their ploy is to scam us cry imagine the idiots downloading dog pictures on the net and start advertising it ,addressing it as theirs. Even when the serious ones post pictures we think twice before we take any step jez because of these idiots. Anyway God will judge us all

1 Like

Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
You have to be very careful.
Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by Baroba(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Its down right pathetic, always Google search an image before you even make enquiries.. A good friend of mine was duped on Facebook by one of these crooks, he was lucky he lost just 25k, I say just, but it could have been three times that if not for my timely intervention..
Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by Namdeenero(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Baroba:
Its down right pathetic, always Google search an image before you even make enquiries.. A good friend of mine was duped on Facebook by one of these crooks, he was lucky he lost just 25k, I say just, but it could have been three times that if not for my timely intervention..
Bro how can I do that with a mobile phone?
Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by Fynestboi: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
You have to be very careful.

Exactly.

Pet section is majorly to buy and sell pets, and to avoid falling a victim, ensure you scrutinize properly the person you want to make business with on here, before venturing into it, and if there is any issue as regard scam do not hesitate to mention my name, I will attend to it, as speedily as I get the mention.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by Baroba(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Namdeenero:
Bro how can I do that with a mobile phone?

Press and hold onto the image you want to search, one of the options will ask you to " Search Google for image" click on it, it will show you images of the picture and websites it came from.. Very easy to do...
Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by Defela111(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
What I don't understand is....call, WhatsApp or private chart for price. Buying or selling is no longer open here.
Re: Too Much Scammers On Pet Section Of NL by krak101(m): 3:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Let's identify these scammers on NL and make them known to both the mods and other users. God help us

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Local Fishermen Butcher Stray Giant Whale (photos) / The Landlord That Named His Dog After His Female Tenant / What Can I Use For Skin Infection On My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.