Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

My World Of Fantasy: Poem By Frank Uche Aka Attitude - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My World Of Fantasy: Poem By Frank Uche Aka Attitude (452 Views)

My World - Jflash / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My World Of Fantasy: Poem By Frank Uche Aka Attitude by Dindy(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2016
MY WORLD OF FANTASY
POEM BY
FRANK UCHE A.K.A ATTITUDE
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading...

My world OF deep fantasy
In my mind.....filled with ecstasy
An imaginary visuality
That can never be reality
Is it just an illusion.....i wonder
I desire to stay in it a bit longer
Ensnared outside the tin walls of reality...........trance
Through my sleepy eyes I took a peep.............glance
The rays of the morning sun graced my sight
Oh!!just a dream of fantasy......an ecstatic night.
MY WORLD OF FANTASY
MY NAME IS FRANK UCHE AKA ATTITUDE AND I WROTE THIS POEM. THANKS FOR READING.

1 Like

Re: My World Of Fantasy: Poem By Frank Uche Aka Attitude by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
It's a good one.
Re: My World Of Fantasy: Poem By Frank Uche Aka Attitude by Dindy(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Her Fate (conclusion) / Are You In Need Of A Writer? Hire Me!!! / Now That I Am Free, I Can Be Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.