Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

BREAKING!!! Lil Wayne Announces His Music Career Is Over… See Tweet! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING!!! Lil Wayne Announces His Music Career Is Over… See Tweet! (498 Views)

Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / USA Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live / So Sad: Usa Rapper Lil Wayne Announces That He Is Left With Only A Month To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Lil Wayne Announces His Music Career Is Over… See Tweet! by sammyotukoya(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Lil Wayne drops a shocker early today announcing he’s done.

The rapper has been suffering from seizures lately and this could be reason for his retirement as he stated that he is now defenseless and mentally defeated.

Another Seizure incident in june came three years after Lil Wayne spent several days at a Los Angeles hospital, soon after which he told radio station Power 106 he was epileptic and prone to seizures.

The New Orleans-born rapper began his professional career at the age of nine, when he became the youngest artist to be signed by Cash Money Records.

CC: lalasticlala
Read more: http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/09/breaking-lil-wayne-announces-his-music.html

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED &amp; I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I&#39;m dun</p>&mdash; Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) <a href="https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/771982753717891072">September 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Lil Wayne Announces His Music Career Is Over… See Tweet! by harrysjones(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
GOOD FOR HIM, I DEDICATE THIS SPACE TO ALL THE SEPETEMBER BORN IN NAIRALAND.....ADEwumiopeyemi was here

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote This Article 4yrs Ago And I Still Ask - Where Are The Femcees? / Imagine Linda Ikeji....pls Tell Her To Wake Up From Disneyland / OMG! Alibaba Calls Some Followers Imbeciles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.