Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! (2029 Views)

UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Unilag has released 2016/2017 post Utme screening excercise and obviously they only used jamb Utme score, Olevel results and jamb Utme subject combo to rate the students in line with jamb new policy for admitting undergraduate students. In a text message circulated to all prospective students this morning, students were asked to log on to the same portal they used to register for the 2016/2017 post Utme (applications.unilag.edu.ng) to check the status of their results. The next step should be the released of the cut off marks for individual departments but for now I will advise you to log unto the portal as instructed to check and then tell us whatever you see there in.
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
N NOTE: U gonna see xomfin lik dis 1. start a fresh application 2. continue application 3. pay application fee online then u click on continue application n enter ur details

sefini
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
done mine already, justhoping the release their post ume score
mayortech:
N NOTE: U gonna see xomfin lik dis
1. start a fresh application
2. continue application
3. pay application fee online
then u click on continue application n enter ur details

sefini
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Abrahamdgreat:
done mine already, justhoping the release their post ume score
its lik i dant get u...i juz said it earlier dat dat putme result has bin released,xo which postume score ar u talkin abt

may b u wanted to say putme cut off mark i guess
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
d lest score av seen so far is still within d range of 60+.......der cut off is gonna b xomhw high dis year

1 Like

Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2016
to those dat dont knw hw d postutme result is calculated

your jamb score divided by 8 ........eg 200/8 =25
plus ur 5 relevant olevel grades.......A=10,B=9,B3=8,C4=7,C5=6,C6=5
SO let say u av 'c' throughout dat means 5+5+5+5+5=25
den ur postume agregate =50
if 50marks happens to b d least mark obtainable dat shows the cut off mark is
gonna b XOMHW

D BEST FIN TO DO NW I TO KIP PRAYIN because SOM1 WIT 65POINTS GOIN 4 ENGINEERIN COURSE WONT B SURPRISE TO SEE CUTOFF TO B 68-72

UNILAG CAN B VERY CRAZY @TIMES WEN IT COMES TO CUTOFF MARK........LOL
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
#bringbackputme
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by valnelly(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
catal:
#bringbackputme
Why?
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
valnelly:

Why?
cos postume shows d diffrence btw fully baked and half baked student...........

ma niqqas at oau,unilag,uniben can testify to dat .........lol
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
valnelly:

Why?
this system is unfair to ppl that finished school yrs ago and wud only encourage waec special centers
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by ademiD(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
catal:
this system is unfair to ppl that finished school yrs ago and wud only encourage waec special centers
its luck, it won't favour everyone same as the post utme
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
ademiD:
.......but postume test ones ability unlike dis new method....it gonna increase d rate of exam malpratice
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
ademiD:
the best system of admission is what ui used last yr nd yrs b4.Score above 200 in jamb and sit for a 100question pume test on those same 4 jamb subjects.You are graded on only this pume test.
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by ademiD(f): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
mayortech:
.......but postume test ones ability unlike dis new method....it gonna increase d rate of exam malpratice
I think someone that scored 280 and above in jamb should be to have A1 or B3 in his/her olevel result....u see it takes a smart and intelligent person to have A1 in ssce result even with expo....
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
ademiD:
I think someone that scored 280 and above in jamb should be to have A1 or B3 in his/her olevel result....u see it takes a smart and intelligent person to have A1 in ssce result even with expo....
/d first statement is ryt bt d latter is quite wrong........even d dumbest student can hav A1 in a special center so far he/she can write
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
i heard unilag admission office wil start uploading d admission list on jamb portal by friday of dis week

tho am nt so sure....xo dant blast me if dey dont lol......bt i hope dey du
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
This Is To Inform All The Prospective Applicants Of University Of Lagos, (UNILAG) Of 2016/2017 Academic Session That As The Screening Exercises Have Been Concluded And The Result Is Out, All Applicants Should Exercise A Little Patience As The First Batch Admission List Is Currently In Process And Will Be Published Within This Week As Mandated By The Vice Chancellor To The School Admission Management Board. Furthermore, Admission Into Any Department In University Of Lagos, - Unilag, Is Based On Your Screening Result And Hence The Over-All Score As Regards For The Admission Processes In All Departments In Unilag. All Unilag Applicants For 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Clearly Advised To Explore The Official Unilag Portal For Basic Information Of The Recent And New Activities And Regularities Concerning The Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Exercises. The Managements Of Unilag In Accordance With The Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Regulations Is Thereby Informing Any Applicant Who Have Any Problem On The Just Concluded Screening Exercises To Disclose The Issues To The Unilag ICT Management As Quickly As Possible. source : unknown
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
This Is To Inform All The Prospective Applicants Of University Of Lagos, (UNILAG) Of 2016/2017 Academic Session That As The Screening Exercises Have Been Concluded And The Result Is Out, All Applicants Should Exercise A Little Patience As The First Batch Admission List Is Currently In Process And Will Be Published Within This Week As Mandated By The Vice Chancellor To The School Admission Management Board. Furthermore, Admission Into Any Department In University Of Lagos, - Unilag, Is Based On Your Screening Result And Hence The Over-All Score As Regards For The Admission Processes In All Departments In Unilag. All Unilag Applicants For 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Clearly Advised To Explore The Official Unilag Portal For Basic Information Of The Recent And New Activities And Regularities Concerning The Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Exercises. The Managements Of Unilag In Accordance With The Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Regulations Is Thereby Informing Any Applicant Who Have Any Problem On The Just Concluded Screening Exercises To Disclose The Issues To The Unilag ICT Management As Quickly As Possible. source : unknown
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
list is out bt d link i fvckinly busy
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
merit list out supp list will b out wit de list
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by tunedey01: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
unilag merit list is out
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
tunedey01:
unilag merit list is out
yap .......i juz confirmed it
Re: Finally,unilag Post Utme 2016 Result Is OUT!!! by mayortech(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
tunedey01:
unilag merit list is out
yap .......i juz confirmed it

(1) (Reply)

Waec, Waec Gce ,neco 2016/2017 Registration Forms , Special Center & Exams Runs / Wow Checkout The Hairiest Man And Tallest Man On Earth / Rochas Foundation College Zaria Takes Off With 200 Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.