Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) (1806 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by spandid: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2016
I said the girl is kissing her 'dad' because she is the one holding him properly and looking at the camera.

Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by spandid: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
see reaction from Facebook
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3,myndy44

Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by spandid: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ayamakata! I can't imaging doing this to my dad lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
See this man o. If d gal begin kiss all d boys 4 class now u go comot cane dey flog am.

If I was her class teacher and d girl is ever accused of kissing d boys, with this pic as evidence I would have you shown to everybody at d assembly dat see what he's teaching his daughter at home
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm. No tongues are involved. I think it's okay & lovely even though I feel slightly uncomfortable cos personally my parents never did it. Heck! They rarely hug us. When I have my family, my kids will get all the kisses & hugs.

2 Likes

Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Raydos: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wow I Like That smiley
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Raydos:
Wow I Like That smiley
why do u like it
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Raydos: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
fellis:

why do u like it

I Like It Because I Like It. kiss
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
Raydos:

I Like It Because I Like It. kiss
so wierd
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Raydos: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
fellis:

so wierd

Hmmmm
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
So uncalled for.
Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by majour(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lols, depends on the bond between parent and children, this to me is cute and innocent, Africans generally r unromantic and see the devil in everything, that's why most of us have weird relationship with our parents, be lovely boys and girls and see the beauty in that gesture.

1 Like

Re: See The Way This Girl Is Kissing Her 'dad' (photo) by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Till tomorrow, my dad still kisses us on the lips and all over our faces.

This looks a little 'somehow' cos it seems the kiss lingered but I guess it's so, cos it was done for camera.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanks all. / See My Wonderful Account Balance On The 24th Of December, 2021 / I Just Found Out My Genotype is AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.