Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria (53008 Views)

FG Deploys Firebrand Technocrats To Rebound The Economy Within 6months- Picture / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
The SE is doing better than expected actually.
I am one to go hard on the SE for leadership failures, but they are better than expected ,atleast with respect to Nigerian standards when monetary resources available is taken into cognizance.
Kano state alone gets more federal resources than the entire SE, but the SE is leading the rest of the country in education, healthcare, and overall standard of living ,not to talk of UN certified peace index.
I want the SE to become Dubai, but the resources are just not enough. For now I am content with human devt and a decently developed environment, atleast until when we get our own nation or true federalism to Utilize our industry, boast productivity to generate more revenue for Dubai-level development.

If SE is doing better than expected, Ibis won't be running out of their region in droves to the SW and North.

You want to see SE become Dubai but you're in Ibadan or Kano selling Fanyogo. I'd like to see SW progress, I'm in the SW making it happen.

12 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Wake up. You know Yorubas control most of the major companies in Nigeria today, right?
Mike Z didn't come to see Uche's Aba made scraps, he came to see CCHub and Andela - companies founded by Yorubas.
My friend shut up and stop yapping shitt.
Is it the yorubas that need a foreign investor to build a single tap that knows how to build indigenous industries?
Who gives a fucck about a glorified yahoo -yahoo shop ? CChub ko, CCshop ni.
When igbo companies like Zinox are already designing computers for local and foreign companies.

25 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
My friend shut up and stop yapping shitt.
Is it the yorubas that need a foreign investor to build a single tap that knows how to build indigenous industries?
Who gives a fucck about a glorified yahoo -yahoo shop ? CChub ko, CCshop ni.
When igbo companies like Zinox are already designing computers for local and foreign companies.

For foreign investors to come to Yorubaland, that alone shows regional success. Even Ibadan has more investors and foreign businesses than Ibos who put their petty trading in the same pedestal as business.
CCHub is yahoo yahoo but it brought one of the ten top richest men in the world to Nigeria. You see your life?

Or is it Andela that got $24m investment from Facebook.

Ever heard of Gamsole? Do your research. It's owned by a Yoruba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

If SE is doing better than expected, Ibis won't be running out of their region in droves to the SW and North.

You want to see SE become Dubai but you're in Ibadan or Kano selling Fanyogo. I'd like to see SW progress, I'm in the SW making it happen.
Those ones selling fan yogo in LAGOS to be specific are the lowest on the Igbo totem pole and they are better off and make more money than a lot of Yoruba middle-class famiiles.
Besides, their revenues are used in developing their villages and their families.
While those hustlers are improving their lives and their environment, your Yoruba brothers are there doing owoda and local touts for tinubu dirty jobs. Such docile elements. cheesy
The SE is the densest part of Nigeria in terms of population. We have all the population we need even with the movement to LAGOS.
It is not their fault that a significant percentage of Yoruba youths are docile, low ambition, low motivation , chimps.

24 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by ejilife: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

That's why Nigeria us in shambles. Ibos controlled GEJ's admin, leading us to the economic recession were in today. They stole and stole and lied.
So its Igbo that also controlled the govt the before the African Hilter Muhammdu Buhari (AHMB) admin, that run the country into recession during his first coming in 1983-85?

10 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by thedarkside: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
The SE is doing better than expected actually.
I am one to go hard on the SE for leadership failures, but they are better than expected ,atleast with respect to Nigerian standards when monetary resources available is taken into cognizance.
Kano state alone gets more federal resources than the entire SE, but the SE is leading the rest of the country in education, healthcare, and overall standard of living ,not to talk of UN certified peace index.
I want the SE to become Dubai, but the resources are just not enough. For now I am content with human devt and a decently developed environment, atleast until when we get our own nation or true federalism to Utilize our industry, boast productivity to generate more revenue for Dubai-level development.

now,you are thinking,make due with what you have in the moment...and that is already strong enough..endtimes......
no nigerian is eager to surpass you in anything...we are already proud of the igbos already.............................................

you showed the world that the black-race is not dead!!!!.....

i would post a biafra flag,but i am afraid to get banned....

but,i will post a flag that you are part of in this messed-up world...

1 Like

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Those ones selling fan yogo in LAGOS to be specific are the lowest on the Igbo totem pole and they are better off and make more money than a lot of Yoruba middle-class famiiles.
Besides, their revenues are used in developing their villages and their families.
While those hustlers are improving their lives and their environment, your Yoruba brothers are there doing owoda and local touts for tinubu dirty jobs. Such docile elements. cheesy
The SE is the densest part of Nigeria in terms of population. We have all the population we need even with the movement to LAGOS.
It is not their fault that a significant percentage of Yoruba youths are docile, low ambition, low motivation , chimps.

Even the Yoruba motor park touts are better than the Ibo traders who hide drug dealing under the guise of petty trading in Lagos.

Lagos made Ibos. Without it, they'd be like the wandering child of South Sudan.

They call drug dealing ambition and motivation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is just a small list of how Yorubas control Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3228779/hidden-truth-igbo/3

1 Like

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

For foreign investors to come to Yorubaland, that alone shows regional success. Even Ibadan has more investors and foreign businesses than Ibos who put their petty trading in the same pedestal as business.
CCHub is yahoo yahoo but it brought one of the ten top richest men in the world to Nigeria. You see your life?

Or is it Andela that got $24m investment from Facebook.

My friend stop yapping ignorance.
There are foreign investments in every parts of the south. There are foreign investments in the SE, which fortunately for us is dominated by solid local investments which would endure much longer.
Foreign investors are fleeing Nigeria in droves, and it is the region with the largest level of local investments that stays in place and survives.
Bsides, lagos is the one getting the foreign investment in the SW for federal seaports sake. We don't see ondo, osun, ekiti and co getting any significant foreign investment. So maybe you need to rethink your whole SW BS.
CC hub did not bring Zuckerberg to Nigeria. He came to Nigeria to promote his business and had to check out any half-decent programming store he can find. There are even much better programming coys in Kenya and other part of east Africa.
And no, Zinox is playing at a much higher level. Most have never heard of CChub before, but have heard of Zinox.
If Bill gates comes to Nigeria for business, he is not coming to check CChub or whatever yahoo outfit, he is coming to check reputable hardware companies like Zinox.

20 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
From beauty to tech to fashion, Forbes recognize Yoruba intellect.

Why would Forbes waste time documenting fake shiiiit from Ibos?

5 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by thedarkside: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Even the Yoruba motor park touts are better than the Ibo traders who hide drug dealing under the guise of petty trading in Lagos.

bros,we are to be carefull not belitteling the entire igbo race..!!!many of them are smart...be carefull...!

1 Like

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

You know and I know and we know this is a lie. So I won't even bother defending it.
Drug dealing a crime truly , butrequires guts and manhood and ambition. It is more ambitious and brave than using children for rituals as common in yorubaland.
The yorubas are learners in the game of hustling. An Igbo man would do that same motor park tout job and out-earn all the Yoruba mudafucckers there.
Learners. cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
From beauty to tech to fashion, Forbes recognize Yoruba intellect.

Why would Forbes waste time documenting fake shiiiit from Ibos?
From tech to black IQ, to Commerce, to Nollywood .
Why would forbes bother with Yoruba folks still living on civil wars spoils already wasted?

15 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
lol.
You really don't know about your country, like a true afonja.
Igbos controlled most of the major companies in Nigeria prior to the civil war. The civil war lose led to those companies being passed to Yoruba hands, thanks to the suicidal awolowo, and what then happened ? Total massive collapse of giant multinationals and promising conglomerates on an alarming scale through the 60s.
The trend continued all through the useless military regimes of the 70s and the 80s to OBJ in 1999 who had the sense to bring an Igbo woman and other Igbo technocrats who formulated a financial policy for Nigeria from scratch, wrote off your debts with convincing policy formulation and intellectualism that impressed the paris club, and created a reserves for your shitty country with progressive economic growth and middle class explosion due to a sound capitalist foundation.
Your akamu-face Yoruba middle-level accountant has taken over again and created a recession , and this time it seems like the final straw before everything goes irreversibly BOOM. cheesy

He will never learn..His brain has been readjusted..

14 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
My friend stop yapping ignorance.
There are foreign investments in every parts of the south. There are foreign investments in the SE, which fortunately for us is dominated by solid local investments which would endure much longer.
Foreign investors are fleeing Nigeria in droves, and it is the region with the largest level of local investments that stays in place and survives.
Bsides, lagos is the one getting the foreign investment in the SW for federal seaports sake. We don't see ondo, osun, ekiti and co getting any significant foreign investment. So maybe you need to rethink your whole SW BS.
CC hub did not bring Zuckerberg to Nigeria. He came to Nigeria to promote his business and had to check out any half-decent programming store he can find. There are even much better programming coys in Kenya and other part of east Africa.
And no, Zinox is playing at a much higher level. Most have never heard of CChub before, but have heard of Zinox.
If Bill gates comes to Nigeria for business, he is not coming to check CChub or whatever yahoo outfit, he is coming to check reputable hardware companies like Zinox.

Mike came to Nigeria to promote his business? Why didn't he go to Somalia or Enugu?
Why go to two companies owned by Yorubas? Why invest $24m in a company founded by a Yoruba?

Ekiti under Fayose is backwards. It's beginning to look like the SE. I don't expect foreign investors there.

Foreign investment in Ogun, Lagos and Oyo is more than the SE.

Have you heard of Yinka Folawiyo group? Huge Yoruba company that controls Nigerias economy. They trade African countries, and to international countries like Bulgaria and Romania.

Keep mentioning Zonix

6 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
This is just a small list of how Yorubas control Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3228779/hidden-truth-igbo/3
The thread is even one created to highlight Igbo greatness.
I don't need to tell us all how igbos control Industry and productivity in Nigeria. Even a 2 year old child in ogbomoso already knows.

6 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Why would forbes bother with Yoruba folks still living on civil wars spoils already wasted?

Ever heard of Nairabet? Controls Nigerias economy. Owned by Yoruba.

He's even younger than you.

6 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
I don't need to tell us all how igbos control Industry and productivity in Nigeria. Even a 2 year old child in ogbomoso already knows.

Do you know that the Palms Shopping Mall chain is owned by a Yoruba? Tayo Amusan.
Yoruba business controlling Nigeria's economy.

I'll teach you today. I'll reset that your Biafra Radio zombiefied brain.

6 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:

Ever heard of SkyMit motors? Owned by a Yoruba man.

Their gross sales was approximately N2 Billion last year. How much did Innoson make last year?

Lolol....

5 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ever heard of Multi-Trex food?

It's Nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer/ owns the largest chocolate factory in Africa.
Do you know how much of Nigeria's economy they're controlling?
It's owned by a Yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Mike came to Nigeria to promote his business? Why didn't he go to Somalia or Enugu?
Why go to two companies owned by Yorubas? Why invest $24m in a company founded by a Yoruba?

Ekiti under Fayose is backwards. It's beginning to look like the SE. I don't expect foreign investors there.

Foreign investment in Ogun, Lagos and Oyo is more than the SE.

Have you heard of Yinka Folawiyo group? Huge Yoruba company that controls Nigerias economy. They trade African countries, and to international countries like Bulgaria and Romania.

Keep mentioning Zonix
So you have moved from software to other industries? Alright I would play along cheesy
Have you heard of Slok group? That controls shipping in the west African sub-region? Have you heard of Nest oil? Probably Nigeria's only legitimate up stream player. Have you heard of Capital oil? The company that controls Nigeria's downstream sector and is Africa's fastest growing downstream sector player? I can go on and on and on.
Yinka Folawiyo? He is an unknown quantity in my area.
I don't give a shitt about the foreign investment coming in to Nigeria. It is not solid or strong enough. I prefer SE locally powered industrialization that made abubakar abdusalam to marvel in wonder when he got to Nnewi. cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/3301110/emulate-nnewi-economic-devt-gen-abubakar
http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/08/gen-abdusalami-abubakar-visits-innoson.html

16 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:

Ibos think their petty trading is business.

As for Nollywood, Yoruba is the most successful native language movie industry in Aftica. Check YouTube, they now have more views than their English part.

Even with GEJ investing millions in English Nollywood, Yoruba movies are getting better than that nonsense sector.

If Buhari invest the same amount in Yoruba Nollywood, una go cry weinnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:
Ever heard of Multi-Trex food?

It's Nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer/ owns the largest chocolate factory in Africa.
Do you know how much of Nigeria's economy they're controlling?
It's owned by a Yoruba man.
Sorry, I wouldn't eat there. The Yoruba incompetence that crashed the promising UAC foods is genetic. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Do you know that the Palms Shopping Mall chain is owned by a Yoruba? Tayo Amusan.
Yoruba business controlling Nigeria's economy.

I'll teach you today. I'll reset that your Biafra Radio zombiefied brain.
when will you eweduterians produce.
Phillip Emeagwali- a respected USA Computer wizard.
Uh? Hahahahaha.
Or Okonjo Iweala- A world bank tecnorat or

- Arunma Oteh- World Bank Treasurer
or
- Chuka Umunna, Chy Onwurah- UK MPs senatorz.

I can go on and on. IGBOS are not your mates pls. Focus on ur ewedu business. Hahahahaha

17 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
So you have moved from software to other industries? Alright I would play along cheesy
Have you heard of Slok group? That controls shipping in the west African sub-region? Have you heard of Nest oil? Probably Nigeria's only legitimate up stream player. Have you heard of Capital oil? The company that controls Nigeria's downstream sector and is Africa's fastest growing downstream sector player? I can go on and on and on.
Yinka Folawiyo? He is an unknown quantity in my area.
I don't give a shitt about the foreign investment coming in to Nigeria. It is not solid or strong enough. I prefer SE locally powered industrialization that made abubakar abdusalam to marvel in wonder when he got to Nnewi. cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/3301110/emulate-nnewi-economic-devt-gen-abubakar
http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/08/gen-abdusalami-abubakar-visits-innoson.html

You're mentioning ND oil? Please close your mouth.

No one knows about Slok group because it doesn't impact the economy.

1 Like

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Sorry, I wouldn't eat there. The Yoruba incompetence that crashed the promising UAC foods is genetic. cheesy

Right. Do you know that Nigeria's largest food chains are also owned by Yorubas? I.e sweet sensation?

You don't go there too. No prob wink

3 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Udmaster:
when will you eweduterians produce.
Phillip Emeagwali- a respected USA Computer wizard.
Uh? Hahahahaha.
Or Okonjo Iweala- A world bank tecnorat or

- Arunma Oteh- World Bank Treasurer
or
- Chuka Umunna, Chy Onwurah- UK MPs senatorz.

I can go on and on. IGBOS are not your mates pls. Focus on ur ewedu business. Hahahahaha

The Phillip that Americans call a fraud? Or the Nngozi whose paper stats led to the destruction of Nigeria's economy? The same fat hippo that stayed mute while abokis like dasuki stole from Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Udmaster(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Right. Do you know that Nigeria's largest food chains are also owned by Yorubas? I.e sweet sensation?

You don't go there too. No prob wink
what exactly do u mean by food chains? Hello.
Hahahaha. Many Yoloobas and inferiority complex are twins.
food chain" and yet Ekiti and Osun people are lining up for stomach infrastructure.

23 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:

Do you know that Firstnation Airways is owned by a Yoruba?
Do you know how much we control the economy with it?

2 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Udmaster:
what exactly do u mean by food chains? Hello.
Hahahaha. Many Yoloobas and inferiority complex are twins.
food chain" and yet Ekiti and Osun people are lining up for stomach infrastructure.

Do you know hat Tantalizer food chain is also owned by a Yoruba man?

3 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Ibos think their petty trading is business.

As for Nollywood, Yoruba is the most successful native language movie industry in Aftica. Check YouTube, they now have more views than their English part.

Even with GEJ investing millions in English Nollywood, Yoruba movies are getting better than that nonsense sector.

If Buhari invest the same amount in Yoruba Nollywood, una go cry weinnnnnn
You keep talking of petty business. Yes, we control the petty business and SME in Nigeria. That is a fact which I accept.
But we have gone up to take our pre-civil war position as a Business and commercial giant. There is no sector in Nigeria that has does not have an Igbo imprint.
Yoruba nollywood? Is it the same where they gave us different memes of the ridiculousness of that mess you call an industry? cheesy Only afonjas would sit down to watch a Yoruba movie where you hear statements like '' I will tear you pants if I am in the mood'' grin
The Igbo dominated movie industry draws in millions of dollars yearly, and is improving everyday with strategic collaboration in tech and acting.
It is watched in every part of the global black world. Sorry, Yoruba will never get to that level. The commercialism alone is beyond the Yoruba ability.
And you know what is more interesting, Igbo culture is being spread all over the world via the English language. Such brilliant initiative.

14 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Even your best and most expensive yoruba actors and actress would rather act as Igbo kings and queens in our movies than do a juju duel with abija in an afonja movie. cheesy

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.