Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria (52958 Views)

FG Deploys Firebrand Technocrats To Rebound The Economy Within 6months- Picture / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by onomefm(f): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nigeria's New Economic Team Heading To Abuja

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by ImpersonatorSS: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
hahahahahahaha

13 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by ever811(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
can't fined the news on punch news paper..

20 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Oche211(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
ever811:
can't fined the news on punch news paper..
it's on nairaland

18 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by menxer: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
I think it is time we back off a bit on this tribal bashing, it is not taking us any where.

4 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by ibehKachukwu: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
onomefm:

Warri babe
Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by ibehKachukwu: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
onomefm:

Warri babe, how far?
Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
The O. P may have said this as a joke but the truth is that the Igbos have contributed alot to the Nigerian economy and perhaps still do. For those who are uninformed, key structures in the economy are or have been controlled by them eg NSIA, DMO,MOF, Ministry of Petroleum, PPRRA, I don't know if PENCOM is part of the economy but it is also run by an Igbo. I only wish they would stop demanding to break away and join hands to make things better. Salute to all my Igbo brothers please rethink your stance

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by JonSnow(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
The O. P may have said this as a joke but the truth is that the Igbos have contributed alot to the Nigerian economy and perhaps still do. For those who are uninformed, key structures in the economy are or have been controlled by them eg NSIA, DMO,MOF, Ministry of Petroleum, PPRRA, I don't know if PENCOM is part of the economy but it is also run by an Igbo. I only wish they would stop demanding to break away and join hands to make things better. Salute to all my Igbo brothers please rethink your stance

rethink what useless stance?
undecided

28 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ipod yoots will come for your head

1 Like

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by DaudaAbu(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
@Onomefm, what is wrong with you?

Mek i catch you for junction one cool, dark evening like dat, and i wish i hav my pointed shoes on.

You most repeat what you just posted

Meanwhile, they might ask baba to reconsider Oct. 1st spending

Independence anniversary expenditure for the past 5years

2011 - N13 billion
2012 - N15 billion
2013 - N14 billion
2014 - N22 billion
2015 - N70 million ( where is the remaining change? )
#GODBLESSNIGERIA

1 Like

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Decibel: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
These are not parody ministers Buhari surrounded himself with.

8 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Destined2win: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Funny but silly post
Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
You would surprised to find out that those actors with their native Igbo intelligence will handle the economy better than the akamu-face minister of finance and her oga at the top. cheesy
[/s]

Pain pain I see pain all over your post

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2016

37 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
Pain Over your shitty economy that does not affect me or over the fact that buhari is the worst leader in Nigerian history rivalling the infamous abacha?
Or pained over the fact that the Igbo nation in Nigeria would be the last to succumb to recession due to our industry and unrivalled sense of commerce and business?
[/s]

Is it to late to say sorry?

12 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2016

26 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by hundredhundred: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
Pain Over your shitty economy that does not affect me or over the fact that buhari is the worst leader in Nigerian history rivalling the infamous abacha?
Or pained over the fact that the Igbo nation in Nigeria would be the last to succumb to recession due to our industry and unrivalled sense of commerce and business?
[/s]

Shutup.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
Nigga. You kept dragging me to this thread.
Free me. I ain't your president.
[/s]

You are a clown in pain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Decibel: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You are a clown in pain
Coward go to Twitter and defend your country cheesy

33 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Decibel:

Coward go to Twitter and defend your country cheesy

Illiterate! Kenyans and Nigerians are having fun with each other and you are here talking like empty shell wit no country taking it like hot akara

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by thedarkside: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
menxer:
I think it is time we back off a bit on this tribal bashing, it is not taking us any where.

indeed..i heard the kenyans want to test our resolve as nigerians....

to battle ohh yea israelites the horns of e-war are upon us!!!..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Aniekpeno11:

That's why Nigeria us in shambles. Ibos controlled GEJ's admin, leading us to the economic recession were in today. They stole and stole and lied.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Last to succumb to recession but first and most to succumb to drug dealing.
Your poverty stricken region is selling babies and drugs to survive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
You would surprised to find out that those actors with their native Igbo intelligence will handle the economy better than the akamu-face minister of finance and her oga at the top. cheesy

With their native Ibo intelligence, they couldn't transform the SE. Intelligence ko AMDligence ni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by Noneroone(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
vedaxcool:

Illiterate! Kenyans and Nigerians are having fun with each other and you are here talking like empty shell wit no country taking it like hot akara
lol...fun? why are you running away from fun? Go and have fun with them nah
coward!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by thedarkside: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Last to succumb to recession but first and most to succumb to drug dealing.
Your poverty stricken region is selling babies and drugs to survive.

we reject such lifestyle to survive...insha-allah...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by SONofYORUBA: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
lol.
You really don't know about your country, like a true afonja.
Igbos controlled most of the major companies in Nigeria prior to the civil war. The civil war lose led to those companies being passed to Yoruba hands, thanks to the suicidal awolowo, and what then happened ? Total massive collapse of giant multinationals and promising conglomerates on an alarming scale through the 60s.
The trend continued all through the useless military regimes of the 70s and the 80s to OBJ in 1999 who had the sense to bring an Igbo woman and other Igbo technocrats who formulated a financial policy for Nigeria from scratch, wrote off your debts with convincing policy formulation and intellectualism that impressed the paris club, and created a reserves for your shitty country with progressive economic growth and middle class explosion due to a sound capitalist foundation.
Your akamu-face Yoruba middle-level accountant has taken over again and created a recession , and this time it seems like the final straw before everything goes irreversibly BOOM. cheesy

Wake up. You know Yorubas control most of the major companies in Nigeria today, right?
Mike Z didn't come to see Uche's Aba made scraps, he came to see CCHub and Andela - companies founded by Yorubas.

Most start ups and companies today are owned by Yorubas.

You bring Innoson, we bring ProForce Inc.

You bring Aba made shoes, we bring Dressme Outlet (According to Forbes, it's Africa's Amazon).

Most have our companies have international recognition. You guys are recognized on Twitter by yourselves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by CSTR2: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2016

25 Likes

Re: FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria by thedarkside: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

Wake up. You know Yorubas control most of the major companies in Nigeria today, right?
Mike Z didn't come to see Uche's Aba made scraps, he came to see CCHub and Andela - companies founded by Yorubas.

we shall see....the way i see it,yorubas are more smarter than igbos..bini,i hail..

selling babies and drugs to survive??..

bini-kingdom,i still hail..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.