Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Lasu External System Admission List! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu External System Admission List! (10340 Views)

Lasu External System / Lasu External System. Entrance Result Is Out! / Lasu External System. Entrance Exam Is On 16th And 17th Of May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
@honeric1,stop causing confusion here,i tried mine too but i didn't see anything other than error error.the problem is theirs,by the time they r done,with uploading you surely get to see ur name,so d issue of error is just a gimic.i also suspect foulplay,bt nt in the first list<merit>,bt in d suppl list.ok! Stop panicing
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
paulonline:

@honeric1,stop causing confusion here,i tried mine too but i didn't see anything other than error error.the problem is theirs,by the time they r done,with uploading you surely get to see your name,so d issue of error is just a gimic.i also suspect foulplay,bt nt in the first list<merit>,bt in d suppl list.ok! Stop panicing

man, i ain't causing confusion, what i stated was what i saw. the names i checked from the main list went showed their profiles, but not the ones from the provisional list, you get it now?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
Take it easy bro.when u r asked to resume,the whole reg,clearance will be sorted out.by d way,if u r an anthony fresher,join the new thread.invite more of ur pals 4rm anvillge ok
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
nah guy, i am an isolo fresher, anyways, when do you think we're likely to resume and when is paying of acceptance fee due?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
March 15 is feasible,reg+clear will start when we resume
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Valendo: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
Pls department of banking and finance is not on the list at anthony campus.Anybody that has info on that pls let us know
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by miftah: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hi to everybody in the hpuse, i think we don`t need to rush dis , the fees details for 2009/ 2010 is on www.lasues.org, just click on the fees details but u can check the attached files  ISOLO CAMPUS which is almost applicable to other campuses, but av tried to print the notice of Admission it always tels m error, it may be dat they are working on it, we just av to keep on trying.We shold kno dat there is no payment for now since u cann`t get ur Bursary Identification Number which u av to indicate on each teller issued to u by  the designated bank.

Best regards to all the FRESHERS and RETURNEES.

Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by tysante(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
I just got this message now from Dir_Lasues stating that
" LASUES has resumed for 2009/2010 session. Admitted student should visit lasues.org to print
admission notice, fees detail, registration steps and resume immediately".

I'm yet to confirm this until i get to my campus tomorrow @ "agege".
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by djojo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
@valendo, go to the Anthony campus to confirm cos it is not pasted on the admission list that was pasted on the site,

ty_sante:

I just got this message now from Dir_Lasues stating that
" LASUES has resumed for 2009/2010 session. Admitted student should visit lasues.org to print
admission notice, fees detail, registration steps and resume immediately".

I'm yet to confirm this until i get to my campus tomorrow @ "agege".
i just got the same text from lasues now, maybe i will try it tommorow with the resume and the reg. cos it is not going now. and more info
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2010
I got nothing from dir lasues but for the past 7 months I've checked lasues.org almost EVERYDAY.for those that complained they get error messages when they want to print.try it again,its all ready.i dont need to be told.SCHOOL HAS RESUMED.alas!
@ty_sante, i'm also at agege now at abule egba. Please let me know your findings at agege tomorow.pls drop ur number.you'll be my first friend on campus if you dont mind.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
finally, my case's been rectified, i have already saved my info to be printed later, anyone attached to isolo campus?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by tysante(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ djojo, Am thinking of getting to ccampus as well

@ choose4me, I will advice you to get down to campus too as well for straight info, i will also reply tomorrow
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Valendo: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
How come?I choose anthony campus department of banking and finance but I saw my name at ogba campus with the same course.Pls what is going on
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2010
@ty_sante,yea but i downloaded the calendar and registration steps and i know what i'm supposed to do.nevertheless please reply.we never can tell.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by djojo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
All house the admission notification is out, u can now print it out, and any of the house in Anthony campus should let me know so that we can hook up toghether
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
@all,if u find ur name @ogba,instead of anthony u hv no choice than to take up d admission.i paid my acceptance today
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by djojo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
@
paulonline:

@all,if u find your name @ogba,instead of anthony u hv no choice than to take up d admission.i paid my acceptance today
i will really appreciate it if u can tell me how i will pay my acceptance fee, and when will it due
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2010
djojo:

@i will really appreciate it if u can tell me how i will pay my acceptance fee, and when will it due

go to the website, download the fee form, you'd see everything there.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by tysante(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ choose4me, I have gotten my own print out, all you need to do is go to this page below and enter your form number or bursary number in then you would get all the needed details you want including your payment option.

http://lasues.org/admissions.php
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by luvola(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
paste d new academic calendar out ,want to knw pt calendar for 09/10 sesion @ paul and others
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by miftah: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2010
Hi everybdy, i got a text frm Dir.Lasues which says LASUES has resumed for 2009/2010 session,admitted student shld do their registration online and resume immediately.

Pls any student frm Isolo campus for update ?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2010
miftah:

Hi everybdy, i got a text frm Dir.Lasues which says LASUES has resumed for 2009/2010 session,admitted student shld do their registration online and resume immediately.

Pls any student frm Isolo campus for update ?

i'm from the isolo camp, have you seen your name and bursary number? go to the website, print out your profile and then print out the fee list too.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by miftah: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2010
Thanx honeric01, i av the bursary number and the fees details including the sundry payment, just that i av a tight schedule in office, U kno wether i can do d payment over the wkend, i mean dis coming saturday, u can reach m on 0805 8011 012 or 0808 2884 912, don`t mind u can just flash i will cal u bac .

thanx.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2010
I don't think you can make the payments on Saturday, they use sterling bank and i don't think that bank operates on weekends. you don't have any-choice but to find time to go pay for your acceptance fee. I'm going to pay for mine today.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by peperoni: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
lasu.nigeria
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
miftah:

Thanx honeric01, i av the bursary number and the fees details including the sundry payment, just that i av a tight schedule in office, U kno wether i can do d payment over the wkend, i mean dis coming saturday, u can reach m on 0805 8011 012 or 0808 2884 912, don`t mind u can just flash i will cal u bac .

thanx.

bro, were you able to make your acceptance payment? i did mine today and would be heading to the campus on Friday.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by miftah: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi honeric01, am thinking of sending some1 for the payment of the acceptance fee 2mrw, can i do the payment on any sterling bank branches or any1 within the campus there, pls i nd u 2 holla m on 0805 8011 012 or 0808 2884 912. I wl cal u immediately i c ur flashing.

thanx.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
miftah:

Hi honeric01, am thinking of sending some1 for the payment of the acceptance fee 2mrw, can i do the payment on any sterling bank branches or any1 within the campus there, pls i nd u 2 holla m on 0805 8011 012 or 0808 2884 912. I wl cal u immediately i c your flashing.

thanx.

ok, you can send anyone to make the payment for you, all he/she needs to do is to include your program, level, bursary number on the deposit slip before payment. after paying, go with the slip to the campus to have it changed to the school receipt, then proceed to clearance.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
I downloaded the 09/10 calandar and I saw that Lectures had begun since Tuesday 8th, Can anyone confirm LECTURES has started in any campus??Agege Especially.Please let me know.Thanks.

@ty_sante,How far Bro, Any news from Agege, And Is it still at Vetland or Progress College at Abule Egba where we wrote the interview.?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
@all,does anyone here got info for ogba campus.i already paid my aceptance,and i m waiting for clearance.xpectin u all reply
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by luvola(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
someone shud pls paste d pt academics calendar here because ojo full time calendar isn't out .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students / WARNING: Don’t Come To Crawford University In Igbesa / BAZE University Abuja Tuition Fee Is 1.65M Naira Owned By Former Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.