Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lasu External System Admission List! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu External System Admission List! (10338 Views)

Lasu External System / Lasu External System. Entrance Result Is Out! / Lasu External System. Entrance Exam Is On 16th And 17th Of May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by honeric01(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2010
Well isolo campus only requested for 2 passport photographs and did not request for the birth certificate and application form, so why's agege's own different?
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
ty_sante:

@choose4me I have been there to complete my registration but that wasn't possible
i will have to wait till Tuesday due to holidays and am short off one of the papers below.
take note of this agege campus freshers very vital. Registration is said to close impromptu

Get photo copy and original of these documents below:
*receipt of acceptance fee
*notification of admission
*interview slip
*acknowledgement card
*birth certificate
*application form
*receipt for purchase of form
*academic certificate( school cert)
*4 passport photograph (not less than four)

School fees:
Acceptance fee: 10,000 account no. 1601770003966
Exam fee: 20,400 account no. 1601770005872
Semester fee: 4,000 account no. 1601770003966
Tuition fee: 56,000 account no. 1601770004466 payable at skye bank abattoir branch

More later!!!!!!!!!

Take NOTE, AGEGE CAMPUS ONLY

@ TySante,

Thanks bro for the update, I wanted to pay my acceptance on friday but couldnt due to the holls and all, I will do on Tuesady, I have ALL the info requested and I hope to do my clearance on Tuesday as well.But why Skye Bank Abbatoir?Cant I pay at any skye branch.I want to pay mine at Iyana Ipaja Branch.A friend at Jibowu told me they are reducing the number of admitted students, I'm kinda Afraid now oo, I pray Tuesday is not too Late for me, Luckily for me I have all that you listed below, But the Registration Procedure says by 25th April there wil be a penalty of 5000 and all payments except the second school fees must be paid before 30th April so WHY the Hassels, Y dis pple de pester our lives na?, They still have not started lectures right?Well my Acceptance first before that, Your number is still off bro, Take Care,
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by tysante(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2010
@ choose4me: about the bank issue, i found out that the bank returns the total payments from abattior to the school, thats why i said so. The school checks the payment slip roll and check it to confirm your payments. You can think about it before going to another branch to pay.
You can check your mail i sent something to you.
Re: Lasu External System Admission List! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Ty sante,thanks again, I already read your email and replied, I guess I'll go to abbatoir, Just that its not on the way to abule egba but I guess its a better option, I just hopeit wont be late by the time i want to change it to receipt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz Any Polytechnic Selling Hnd Forms Now / Uk College Caught Selling Fake Degrees To Foreign Students / Unilorin Classrooms To Get Smart Boards Soon– Vice-Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.