Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo (7806 Views)

How To Set A Blog On Autopilot Mode? / 5 Must Do SEO Practice Before Publishing Your New Post / 5 Must Do SEO Hacks For Any Blog To Rank High On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
It is such a pity that our bloggers always focus on checking their earnings on daily basis leaving useful things behind,"MONEY COMES FIRST" that is their motto.
Well blogging isn't all about earnings,it deals with the message that you are able to pass across to your readers.

Here are the things you must do on daily basis that make you a complete blogger

1.Publish Articles : Many have turned article posting to a weekly job,they publish once in a week. The only thing they think of is tracking their adsense earning,infact am very sure those sort of people if they calculate the pageviews they earned navigating from one place to another on their panel and add it to their blog. The blog will rank top ten on alexa tongue

2.Checking your new newsletter subscribers : Checking your new subscribers is really a major factor,you should at least thank them for subscribing,if they didn't subscribe you are not going to arrest them.
Many websites get a whole lot of traffic from it

3.Share your topics on social medias :
Sharing your topics on social media is like using a stone to kill three birds,these are the three birds you are killing with it.

*Increasing your tweets
*Getting more backlinks from social media
*Increasing your traffic

You stand a chance to gain those three benefits if you frequently share your topics on social media

4.Check your pageviews and where they came from : There are some tools and plugins that help to track readers,you can check the total number of hits your website gets and where they came from be it search engines,social medias or forums.
Tracking them will cheer you up to further root for traffic on those sites i mentioned

5.Review your comments : Many don't really have time to review comments on daily basis which is very bad e.g. Blogs like " ".
I am not going to mention names here,they may come for my head later.
Why won't you review comments? Your readers may need urgent help

Those are my own "must do" in blogging on daily basis,you can add yours

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/03/things-every-blogger-must-daily-basis-make-complete-blogger/

5 Likes

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by veekid(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one OP; awesome
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Sharon6(f): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice points.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by brunofarad(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by androsurf: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice tips
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by joey150(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2016
After doing all this things and you dont Make money..what then becomes the whole gain??

Even the most hardest of workers look forward to their salaries.

For me, do all the seo and try to optimize your blog to rake in cash..then check your adsense before checking out all those stuffs listed above.

3 Likes

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by biffoqboxer: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2016
OP u fit help ur boy.I want 2 create a blog abeg...I need ur help...
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Funjosh(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Explorers what is the name of your blog
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Anytime you put money above. You will always fail,The job you are doing offline,did they pay you at the beginning of every month?
joey150:
After doing all this things and you dont Make money..what then becomes the whole gain??

For me, do all the seo and try to optimize your blog to rake in cash..then check your adsense before checking out all those stuffs listed above.

1 Like

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by NZAGHA(f): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Mail me
biffoqboxer:
OP u fit help ur boy.I want 2 create a blog abeg...I need ur help...
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by jamesy212(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2016
you made a lot of sense, but I disagree with the fact that one need to publish article everyday.

2 Likes

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2016
techinfong:
It is such a pity that our bloggers always focus on checking their earnings on daily basis leaving useful things behind,"MONEY COMES FIRST" that is their motto.
Well blogging isn't all about earnings,it deals with the message that you are able to pass across to your readers.

Here are the things you must do on daily basis that make you a complete blogger

1.Publish Articles : Many have turned article posting to a weekly job,they publish once in a week. The only thing they think of is tracking their adsense earning,infact am very sure those sort of people if they calculate the pageviews they earned navigating from one place to another on their panel and add it to their blog. The blog will rank top ten on alexa tongue

2.Checking your new newsletter subscribers : Checking your new subscribers is really a major factor,you should at least thank them for subscribing,if they didn't subscribe you are not going to arrest them.
Many websites get a whole lot of traffic from it

3.Share your topics on social medias :
Sharing your topics on social media is like using a stone to kill three birds,these are the three birds you are killing with it.

*Increasing your tweets
*Getting more backlinks from social media
*Increasing your traffic

You stand a chance to gain those three benefits if you frequently share your topics on social media

4.Check your pageviews and where they came from : There are some tools and plugins that help to track readers,you can check the total number of hits your website gets and where they came from be it search engines,social medias or forums.
Tracking them will cheer you up to further root for traffic on those sites i mentioned

5.Review your comments : Many don't really have time to review comments on daily basis which is very bad e.g. Blogs like " ".
I am not going to mention names here,they may come for my head later.
Why won't you review comments? Your readers may need urgent help

Those are my own "must do" in blogging on daily basis,you can add yours

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/03/things-every-blogger-must-daily-basis-make-complete-blogger/
I always hear about blogging, and don't know a bit about it. I want to start it.. Can I pm you?
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Mention any website that rank top 20 on alexa in nigeria that doesn't publish daily
jamesy212:
you made a lot of sense, but I disagree with the fact that one need to publish article everyday.
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Quiet True but not quiet True.
Their are some bloggers that came for money.Yess,they put money first,but also they know wah they came for.

These are intelligent bloggers.
They know they can't place banners on your blog for spirits to click.
He/she needs a visitor.

Then de blogger tries tew write original articles to get him/she to the top..atleat 5 articles in a week..

That's the characteristics of a brilliant and intelligent blogger.

Every one that wants to become a blogger,its sure de blogger came fr money..but de blogger knows some sacrifices has to be done.

So in conclusion..intelligent bloggers do come fr money,and they succeed..

MY intelligent bloggers in the house.I REP YOU

Keep moving!! The sky is your starting point!

In need of genuine traffic??
ChecKout my SiGNatUre..

Goodluck!
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Sure bro
Yomieluv:
I always hear about blogging, and don't know a bit about it. I want to start it.. Can I pm you?
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by weblord1900: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2016
see my signature
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by berepiki(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2016
... U don't need adsense to succeed in blogging... All u need is to market your products and that of others... Adsense is handcuff...
Check out my blog... And see what I do without adsense...
http://rhemachabod..com.ng/2016/09/rhema-education-hub.html?m=1

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by grandstar(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2016
joey150:

grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by grandstar(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2016
jamesy212:

What you need most is an over the top article that will not only boost your site, but endear others to share and syndicate your article bringing lots of traffic and lots of natural banklinks.

Imagine if Huffington Post or buzzfeed decided to publush your article or video? Your absence earnings will be on overdrive.

I must however add that if your blog is the typical gossip types we have here, everyday posting really matters as people want the latest gists

2 Likes

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by remedick: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2016
jamesy212:
thank you for speaking my mind.

1 Like

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Explorers(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Funjosh:
Explorers what is the name of your blog

Lol..I no get.
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by OpenGames: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2016
Sometimes your own creativity and courage can make e great. Go on over to the link below and try your skills among thousands...

https://www.nairaland.com/3327406/poetry-competition-1st-prize-n100000
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Jonart247(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2016
techinfong:
Lalasticlala
What does lalasticlala mean?
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
The name of our superstar moderator
Jonart247:
What does lalasticlala mean?
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Shollay20(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2016
Adsense is very popular
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Jonart247(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
techinfong:
What of moniker?
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Shollay20(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2016
techinfong:

How much did Lalasticlala is collecting?

HE SO POPULAR Than any other mode, "SUPERMODERATOR LalaSTICalal"
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by DSaroos(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Yomieluv:
Hit ma inbox I'll help you get started
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by joey150(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2016
techinfong:
Anytime you put money above. You will always fail,The job you are doing offline,did they pay you at the beginning of every month?

But i know they would pay me... And i probably considered the pay and stress before accepting it.

How long can you keep publishing articles and sharing articles on twitter without mapping out a plan to make something out if it.

One day you'll wake up and realise the world moved on but you didnt. Except its strictly a hobby.

1st of..if blogging is going to be your job..you had better learn how to make money off it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 / Host your website on HIGH SPEED VPS servers... (ONLY #25K incl design) / Is 'HTTPS' Restricted To Only Foreign Websites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.