Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo (7827 Views)

How To Set A Blog On Autopilot Mode? / 5 Must Do SEO Practice Before Publishing Your New Post / 5 Must Do SEO Hacks For Any Blog To Rank High On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Brightgem(f): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
styca:
Hello @Brightgem,

It's been a while. Hope you're good?

Has there been improvement?
Have you tried to implement the tips?

I will love to hear your feedback.

Samsteve
Hello styca. I cnt recall what u refering to. were u d one meant to post tips one weekend like that?
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by styca(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Brightgem:
Hello styca. I cnt recall what u refering to. were u d one meant to post tips one weekend like that?

Yes I am the guy that was "meant to post tips one weekend like that"

Have you been able to read the tips?

Have you tried to implement it?

I will love some feedback from you.

Samsteve
Re: 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo by Brightgem(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
styca:

Yes I am the guy that was "meant to post tips one weekend like that"

Have you been able to read the tips?

Have you tried to implement it?

I will love some feedback from you.

Samsteve

haahahaaaha! see how u quoted me, no offence intended. I recall checking back u first said u will post it later... so much info in this head from reading tons online somethings have wiped, pls I might hav implemented but link me again to the post where u dropped the tips, I cnt clearly recall if I did or even saw it and I was curious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic / SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses / My Advice To All Nigerian Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.