Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Need Help To Add My Blogger Blog To Facebook Free Basic Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help To Add My Blogger Blog To Facebook Free Basic Platform (501 Views)

How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Add My Blogger Blog To Facebook Free Basic Platform by samuelson06(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is the error message that I got. What practical steps can I take please?

1 Error to Resolve
Note from Reviewer
Your navigation menu button does not work nor display when we test your website on the Free Basics service. This is most likely due to its reliance on JavaScript, which Free Basics does not support. The following is a link you may use as reference for creating a navigation menu that does not use JavaScript: http://www.sitepoint.com/pure-css-off-screen-navigation-menu/ . Please make this revision and resubmit for approval.
Your site functionality relies on Javascript.
Please update your sites functionality to work without Javascript. The Free Basics proxy doesn't fully support Javascript, meaning that your service may become non-functional.

Gurus in the house, please I need practical steps to resolve this. Thank you.

@ seun, lalasticlala can you please put this on front page for me? Others may also be searching for solution to this. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Optimizing Your Blogger Labels For Better SEO / USA Non-hosted Adsense Tax ID (already Submitted) For Sale / You Want To Build A Career In Mobile App Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.