Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

3-week Diet Meal Plan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3-week Diet Meal Plan (993 Views)

3 Week Diet System Meal Plan To Loose Weight. / The 2 Week Diet Review / THE 3 Week Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-week Diet Meal Plan by NaraAzimova: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is the low-carb diet meets low-fat diet. In order to follow the low-calorie diet restrictions, fats are reduced. Since you
reduce your carbs and your fat, your pickings are slim for food. It’s one of the main reasons why the whey protein makes such a
starring role: it’s just about the only thing you can eat in quantity.
If this diet went on any longer, I would be scared for nutritional deficiencies. Out of the over 5,000 types of fruits and
vegetables available, the 3-Week Diet, Week 1 limits you to 17.

Who is Brian Flatt?

You must be curious to know about Brian Flatt. Let us find out who is he and how he created the program to help melt away body fat
in just 21 days.
Brian Flatt is the author of famous “3 Week Diet”. He is a health coach, personal trainer and acclaimed nutritionist, who created
three week diet after many years of research. Majority of the findings in his eBook are backed up by scientific research and
produce results in short span of time.
Can You Lose 10 Pounds in 3-Weeks on This Diet Plan?

Yes, if you follow the meal plan, the exercise plan, and keep it up for 3 weeks, I firmly believe you can lose 10 pound. I think
you could follow the 3 week diet plan to lose 15 pounds.
The biggest thing to remember about this diet is that it’s temporary and it doesn't teach you much about living your life day-to-
day.
The 3 Week Diet is an extreme rapid weight loss program that can help you lose up to 23 pounds of pure body fat in just 3 weeks!
Get your customized diet plan from our official website and find out which foods you should be eating if you want to burn your
belly fat away fast! Created by acclaimed personal trainer and nutritionist Brian Flatt, The 3 Week Diet is 100% guaranteed to deliver results!
For more Information http://3-weekdiett..com/

Re: 3-week Diet Meal Plan by donbenedict(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Post d damn thing here jor
Re: 3-week Diet Meal Plan by Blogonlyowner: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Well, you can download the 3 Weeks Diet Plan (2017) Here
Please ensure you support the people to get the people to vote for the people. hahahaha, I got you. Support Efe for #BBnaija!!!

(1) (Reply)

Anti-acne Nature Effective Pureskin Cream / My Pregnant Girlfriend Vormits Twice A Day - Is It Normal ? / Optometrists thread??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.