Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,446 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kelly Hansome Diss Track To Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Diss Track To Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G (975 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Kelly Hansome Diss Track To Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by Kommentato(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
Kelly Hansome, aka Mr. Maga Don Pay, has just sent in a diss track towards fellow Naija music heavyweights Wande Coal, D’Banj and Terry G.

We were recently made to believe that Wande Coal’s “Who Born The Maga” was a subtle jab at Kelly Hansome. Also, there’s been a recent issue regarding the “free me” and “tiletile” slogans used by both Terry G and Kelly Hansome. Terry G went as far as putting it several times on his facebook status.

As for the D’banj “Igwe” diss. I’m not sure where that came from. Maybe you can tell me. Regardless, I LOVE this song! Very catchy tune. This will definitely become a nationwide hit.

Source:

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/09/30/world-premiere-kelly-hansome-igwe-kom-kom/
Re: Kelly Hansome Diss Track To Wande Coal, D'banj And Terry G by lalaboi(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2009

(1)

Fans Of Rock! Indie, Soft Rock, Metal, Alternative, Etc, Here / R2beez Ft Wande Coal-kiss Your Hand 2010 Remix (produced By Jusa)a.b.r.a.wmv / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.