Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21475 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by GOZILLA(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGcR0I95w2M

Abeg my dear Friends help me locate D'banjs voice make e be say my ears still dey work.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ignatio(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2012
He did the humming. 3:40 - 4:00.

Does it mean that he's not worth doing a verse or chorus for the album?

If this is what his contract is like I'll admit he made a wrong move.

5 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by mikuz(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2012
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by GOZILLA(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2012
Ok. I got it. But no vex o,is it worth it to put his name on that track?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ignatio(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
GOZILLA: Ok. I got it. But no vex o,is it worth it to put his name on that track?

The name is not worth putting on the track. But you know oyinbo nah, they love giving credit even if it's a cough that the person coughed on a track. Here in Nigeria they won't put his name.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Excelboi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...

3 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by GOZILLA(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...
LWKMD!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by mikuz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...
whats your own? Must you hate? Aproko!
Mtchew
tongue
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by odizzy: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
mikuz: whats your own? Must you hate? Aproko!
Mtchew
tongue
mikuz(obi kererenke crooner) dat is not hate, daz d truth, out of so many tracks in dat album, he was featured jus in 1 song, it didnt end dia, dem no even allowam sing 1 tin 4 d song wey dem try featuram, chai, dis is falln hnd in d highest places, shame jus leave who im suppose catch(dbanj) come dey catch me as i dey listen to d song, tufiakwa. Is it dat dbanj forced kanye west to sign hm or wot

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by scottN(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
It's such a pity embarassed cry
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ignatio(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
scottN: It's such a pity embarassed cry

Seems like they pitied him and gave him the 20 second chanting role.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Dignitary: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Beef Dbanj till tomorrow ..

I love him die!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by tellwisdom: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
The song sweet or not before i open am?? angry angry
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Super1759: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
tellwisdom: The song sweet or not before i open am?? angry angry
you self wan open am. I no deh listen. I don't know what our musicians are singing these days. If song don finish,make dem park-up enter nollywood, if what to act done finish, make dem go start importing garri.it will help us economically

6 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by aorta(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
wink
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
when I was telling people dbanj is forcing himself on Kanye, the called it hating. The question is the 3 million dollars they paid Kanye, what is it for. Kanye don job them. Why will dbanj even feature like this on a song. He spoilled the song with that 3 seconds out of place humming. Kanye must ve seen how no talented dbanj is cool
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Josh316(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
CHAI!!!! CHAI!!!! CHAI!!!! undecided cry
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by PrinceNN(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
His humming was even autotuned undecided undecided just saying
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
guys relax ,dbanj next albums has all the GOOD music acts there.and i heard from a reliable source that kanye west next album has dbanj as a full artist on of of its tracks.so just chill dbanj na lagos boy he know wetting he dey do
DBANJ IS COMING OUT WITH A BANG IN A BIG WAY

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ejine(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
I swear, these GOOD Music people don reduce D'Banj to Akpan Raised To Power 900! cry

What a shame!

Is this really worth the glowing career he left behind in Africa?

5 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by bashr8: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:
when I was telling people dbanj is forcing himself on Kanye, the called it hating. The question is the 3 million dollars they paid Kanye, what is it for. Kanye don job them. Why will dbanj even feature like this on a song. He spoilled the song with that 3 seconds out of place humming. Kanye must ve seen how no talented dbanj is cool
did they pay kanye west 3million dollars or did kanye west pay them ? you dont pay to be signed it is the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by cheddarking(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
How apt it is that D'banj was chanting at the point where Kid Cudi was saying:
"You feeling on top now, getting that money Nigga...YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL"

D'banj if you're reading this, this is that kid you used to call lil pastor back in the day

You feeling on top now? Getting that money Nigga?...YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL!!!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by SIRBANYE(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Damn, I expected more from him. I remember curriculum vitae album of mohits, all mohits artist where given opportunities to shine. Why on earth would Dbang be sidelined in such a manner. Its better to be a king in your home than to go offshore and lick butt.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by tchaik(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
Who is "CyHi da Prynce"; that niggi murdered that song!
Lol @ Dbanj chanting!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Maxymilliano(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
He could have just fart around the track for all i care...

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
youi guys dont understand kanye west,he doesnt need or want dbanj to sing in any of his tracks but only gives him the oppourtunty to make a sound just for him to feel among .the last video he did with them he kept humping and jumping all over like a shaolin monkey .

5 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by blaksril(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
OMG!!! Dbanj, why na? Chei!!!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
tchaik: Who is "CyHi da Prynce"; that niggi murdered that song!
Lol @ Dbanj chanting!
did he chant there?thank god at least he did something.
kanye west was very gracious to give him the chanting role
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by otumfour(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
SMALL SMALL WE DEY GET THERE............. cheesy
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
Its disgraceful for a man to be where he simply does not fit in. I love DBanj enough to ask him to come back home. What was that 10 seconds chant about ?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Its disgraceful for a man to be where he simply does not fit in. I love DBanj enough to ask him to come back home. What was that 10 seconds chant about ?
u consider it to be a disgrace he dbanj considers it as an achievement ,no wonder he calls himself oyato
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by omenziate(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
tchaik: Who is "CyHi da Prynce"; that niggi murdered that song!
Lol @ Dbanj chanting!

Dat dude was in "so appalled" track by Kanye ft jigga , pusha T and co. But B Danj for play harmonica na, we already know se na him signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow / Does Omah Lay Need Another Pandemic To Score Another Hit Song? - TrendyBeatz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.