Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (118130 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
chuckwizzy:
I want to be friends..... I guess you already have all the friends you need.... cause of how handsome you are.. but if you think I'm worthy enough to be your friend please tell me your facebook name ?
I want to be friends..... I guess you already have all the friends you need.... cause of how handsome you are.. but if you think I'm worthy enough to be your friend please tell me your facebook name? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by dreposh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mtcheeeew see am the dick small
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
LoveJesus87:
so for your mind now you be snoopdog abi grin grin
lol pls no
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

You know it's always Ziyabuya in Jhb cheesy. I have got a spring party to attend tomorrow hey, wanna come? grin
next tym boo boo
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The black mamba... grin I've seen it and I was shocked... tongue he got anaconda...

I have come to realise that gals that clamour for "big dick" are such hypocrites, when they see it real life they can hardly stand the sight of it talkmore of bleeping it. Even a dick the size of my middle finger can make them scream loud. But those gals wey no dey talk, fear them, na dem bad pass. They fit even kollect horsedick sef. So girl, all i see in you is just uncalled for excitement over what you cant withstand.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by chuckwizzy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
of course you are wink
lol you know I meant beautiful.... what's your facebook name so I can add you ?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by chuckwizzy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
sleekyonyx:
I want to be friends..... I guess you already have all the friends you need.... cause of how handsome you are.. but if you think I'm worthy enough to be your friend please tell me your facebook name? grin grin grin grin
lol you know I meant beautiful.... what's your facebook name so I can add you ?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
LoveJesus87:
so for your mind now you be snoopdog abi grin grin
lol no way
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by waternogetenemy: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
rokiatu:
Looks like a bacholor room thou.

ahem! Clears throat, i dey wait oOo! By the way, is that u? grin
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by abdulmalik3(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
hmmmm... a girl with dirty mind.

The black mamba... grin I've seen it and I was shocked... tongue he got anaconda...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by jbblues24(m): 5:16am On May 31, 2019
Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Oga Ade roundhouse kicks to the face. This is why it is so deadly to Superman. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.