Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (118138 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by waper(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2016
I know you will love a python to crawl into you, women wit big Python sef.
TrapQueen77:

I wanna see the python ooo
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Rushmore(f): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I didn't even started it yet...
jisos!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by alexarelano(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I didn't even started it yet... And ur not even a threat to me... cool

If I we're u, stay in ur lane coz I really don't care who u are...
Hoes love quarrelling with one another grin
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Yommy247(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2016
Unibenfucker:

Illiterate oloriburuku somebody that is what you are
# awon smellos oya dabb
# You are a fool of inestimable value
Asinine and Stupid swine like you
#oya swerve
I repeat, oponu ni Iwo bobo yi

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ajealadick(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2016
[qwhats graphic here? Hope ur not asking us to be scared of blurred pictures uote author=dre11 post=49043108]

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/young-man-unable-sex-because-8761006

[/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Apoztl3(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I have the uncensored pix. I could email it to you if you don't mind..... Lol
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Jalinco: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2016
But some women said they want big one? Oya take that one.
Awoof dey run belle
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by kareemkamil(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2016
What a pity
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Iganboh: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2016
So what does he wear?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahha.. Juz like ur satellite dish? tongue
nothing like d watching it live in HD sis ur ministry will not be d same again
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
Hapi sunday!...yeah!, the man now buy over size shirts (xxxx) grin and will use it to cover the thing, but while he's walking that part will look swollen and heavy.
Hummmm that's serious...Happy sunday dearie.... cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by sleekyonyx(f): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Rushmore:
jisos!!!
lol....what's wrong grin why are u calling Jisos
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Hummmm that's serious...Happy sunday dearie.... cheesy
grin grin Those guys quoting me think i was joking.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by unclemaths(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2016
anaconda 1

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Ekebe1(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2016
And He's just being notified for an award in The Guinness Book of Record as the man with the Largest Dick in the whole Universe
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by unclemaths(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
anaconda 2

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Ekebe1(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Where re this TeleMiracle pastors, food done don, make una come show us una power. Baba God abeg give him a divine touch of healing.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ugonna1054(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
come on.... You can do better than this cry I'm really disappointed, this fight is one sided and it's getting boring.... You really have to bring it this time cheesy grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by daniel56(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls do what u do best, if it's what make u happy, never listen to people. Just be silent, forget someone post, u are here to comment, or silent. Happy sunda.
quote author=TrapQueen77 post=49045285]

Whether I choke myself or not... It's not ur damn biznez... So if I we're u, u betta stay in ur lane..I don't bounce with nobody...so here's my 2cents, go find someone on ur level or where u belong...and stop quoting me... U don't make sense to me at all... [/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
daniel56:
Pls do what u do best, if it's what make u happy, never listen to people. Just be silent, forget someone post, u are here to comment, or silent. Happy sunda.
quote author=TrapQueen77 post=49045285]

Whether I choke myself or not... It's not ur damn biznez... So if I we're u, u betta stay in ur lane..I don't bounce with nobody...so here's my 2cents, go find someone on ur level or where u belong...and stop quoting me... U don't make sense to me at all...

grin I have said what I need to say...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by abdulmalik3(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Nawa for u OP.... U dropped d pishure but still u dey blur the most important part...

angry angry angry I am sooooo disappointed
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Nawa for u OP.... U dropped d pishure but still u dey blur the most important part...

TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

what's important there that you want to see?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
abdulmalik3:
[color=#990000][/color] what's important there that you want to see?

The black mamba... grin I've seen it and I was shocked... tongue he got anaconda...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by paix(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Can his member get erect as it is?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Anabel:

Hahahaha. Reading those messages was fun for me. It's always Nigerians vs another country. It's amazing
lol...I laughed over them sha
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by creepsyme(f): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Unibenfucker:

@creepsme you are anxious to see it nah as if when they bring it for you to eat it whether you can handle it seff I sure say you go run for the anancoda
#be forming you can handle the koko though I know you like the koko cos every gal needs a kokolet
I like it ooohhh... cant pretend.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by chuckwizzy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I want to be friends..... I guess you already have all the friends you need.... cause of how beautiful you are.. but if you think I'm worthy enough to be your friend please tell me your facebook name ?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by chuckwizzy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
I know of a man with a similar illness and he hasn't gone for operation, well! Maybe no money for operation, his own can't even fit into his size of trousers.

Na wa o!. grin
I want to be friends..... I guess you already have all the friends you need.... cause of how beautiful you are.. but if you think I'm worthy enough to be your friend please tell me your facebook name ?
cruzita:
I saw nothing

op where is the pic

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by chuckwizzy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by chuckwizzy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
chuckwizzy:
of course you are wink
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by dreposh(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
bitches always fight over dumb shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.