Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo (1297 Views)

I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot) / What Is Local Government Identification Letter, i'm confused / Pls Enlighten Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by hydel(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Please o fellows, i finished secondary school in 2013, the waec i wrote that year was bad tho' so i sat for NECO last year 2015 and i cleared all papers, now i will be going for funaab screening on the 7th of sept. 2016, that's next week Wednesday, they ask us to come with secondary school testimonial which i don't have, number one question am i going with the testimonial from the school i sat for NECO or the secondary school i actually attended?? cos I will be using NECO result for my admission but i wrote it in a different school ( not in d school i passed out from ) so which testimonial should i go with?? second question is, i went to d school where i sat for NECO and i talked with one of the teachers there as regard the receiving of testimonial, (if at all they can give me) the teacher said they are on holiday that i can't see d principal now that i should come back when they resume, i got back and went straight to my secondary school, same thing i was told by the gate man this time, so currently i don't even have any testimonial with me, now am left with one option, I'm thinking of going to my pastor to collect letter of attestation and present that with explanation, (I'm attending a well known church tho').

I'm weak and depressed and tired of this cos i have really tried my best roaming the street the whole day going from here to there for testimonial...I'm confused totally pls i beg of you what do you think i can do?? your contribution will be highly appreciated..

(Funaabites pls oooo talk something)
(Others pls share advice and directives)

cc; lalasticlala abeg.
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by hydel(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Letter of attestation wasn't stated in the documents we are asked to bring tho, but I'm thinking if that can replace testimonial.
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Make I go toilet first...I dey come
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by Onpurpose: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Make I go toilet first...I dey come
smh @ ur username
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by hydel(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
abeg na don't joke with this
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Onpurpose:
smh @ ur username
be mute
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by jaid23: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Hello Op, you'll definitely need your school testimonial i.e of the school that conforms with the with the result you are using, but If its G.C.E, you'll need a letter of attestation due to d fact that u can only get WEAC CERT FOR GCE which takes time.

Anyways, i'll advice since your testimonial isn't ready, go with a Letter of Attestation to back your result up.

Best of Luck.
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by hydel(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
jaid23:
Hello Op, you'll definitely need your school testimonial i.e of the school that conforms with the with the result you are using, but If its G.C.E, you'll need a letter of attestation due to d fact that u can only get WEAC CERT FOR GCE which takes time.

Anyways, i'll advice since your testimonial isn't ready, go with a Letter of Attestation to back your result up.

Best of Luck.

Thanks sir, i appreciate this.
Re: I'm Confused Oo Pls Enlighten And Put Me Through Oooo by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Call the principal and explain your situation...if possible tell him you will pay...forget holiday...he will tell you to meet him immediately

(1) (Reply)

Advice: What Is The Fastest Way To Learn Yoruba? / Loan With Low Interest Rate Without Collateral To Finance Your Schools. / JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Change Of Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.