Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) (72245 Views)

Get Paid #50,000 For Solving A Mathematical Task(Real and legal mods beware ) / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Medical Students Dabbing In School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Anabel(f): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
How is this gonna help me iron the cloth I want to wear to church on Sunday??

1 Like

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sadists plenty for dis thread angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Those measurements are quite unrealistic. The distances can never be 2.1cm, or 3.4cm. Your full arm from your shoulder can be approximated to be 1m. That's a hundred cm.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Youngwiz71(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin how much them come pay am for this one now? Mugu
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by femi4: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
dainformant:
This girl has become an online sensation after matching her dabbing skills with her mathematical knowledge. See what she did below; ...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/girl-takes-her-dabbing-skills-to-whole.html
Pythagoras must see this
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by fortunateice(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
We need better things on F.P than this,
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by femi4: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Anabel:
How is this gonna help me iron the cloth I want to wear to church on Sunday??
use stove iron
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Anabel(f): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
femi4:
use stove iron

My brother. Price of Kerosene is not funny o. Mama kudi is selling 1 bottle for 160 angry
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Alert: bet9ja a scam? yes!! I was duped of my hard earned money by bet9ja. pls guys never you deposit into your online account. rather go to any nearby outlets and book your game. Bet9ja is a professor in scam.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
VolTOxic:
Am I supposed to be impressed?
My 7 year old brother can do that.
do u knw i v always had it in my mind to mk app like fb n stuff but never did.... u knw y... Wat u do iz wat u will be known for.. . Jes appreciate d fact that she had d idea... . Nothing special tho but she did it

1 Like

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
VolTOxic:
Am I supposed to be impressed?
My 7 year old brother can do that.
do u knw i v always had it in my mind to mk app like fb n stuff but never did.... u knw y... Wat u do iz wat u will be known for.. . Jes appreciate d fact that she had d idea... . Nothing special tho but she did it. Oya DAB
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Stepoo: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maths na my enemy since way back :.
1 i no even understand d calculus
2 am not impressed
3 maybe sef na him boyfriend teach am trust gals na
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Richpet85: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good for her and her health.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
wait o did i actually view this trend? Ai he pain me sha
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Trendishine: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
the meticulousness involved in something this useless is disturbing.
lol bro, u gat me cracking here brov...she's quite a kid though, thats those times when you wanna play wif a likkle mathematics then, cus u feel u are enjoying it, and understand it so well, like "hey uncle, come and see, i got it"....lol.... cool.. let her have fun, i can understand how meticulously ziggy it is..lol
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Pecca: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dabbing wat does it mean
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Optimusprime(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice dabbing, but those figures are unrealistic na.
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by vicstar(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
you calculate dab I calculate money cool
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Pecca: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Anabel:

My brother. Price of Kerosene is not funny o. Mama kudi is selling 1 bottle for 160 angry
160 naira for kero? it had teyed since u bought that essential commodity

3 Likes

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Kelvinadimora(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Can she come and check the circumference of the cirlcle sorrounding buhari admin and confusion using Circumference as = π × diameter = 2 × π × radius
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
I wish she can calculate the future dabbing rate of naira to dollar . Or when the next dabbing price of cement or bread cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by donchuzy22: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wetin concern me undecided

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why is it that Africans never pick up beneficial habits from the west and always nonsense which takes them nowhere but to stupidtown?

1 Like

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Stupidity aw can X= 3.4cm... Olodo
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Anabel(f): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pecca:

160 naira for kero? it had teyed since u
bought that essential commodity

The thing don add money?
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
doskie:
Those measurements are quite unrealistic. The distances can never be 2.1cm, or 3.4cm. Your full arm from your shoulder can be approximated to be 1m. That's a hundred cm.
36inches for full arm
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Sfvalentine(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:
this girl sef

my unborn child can do that and more

I feel it... grin

If your unborn child's brain can be as beautiful as your face and the mind as upright as your boobs....she ll be a statistian at the age of 3. grin angry grin
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sfvalentine:

If your unborn child's brain can be as beautiful as your face and the mind as upright as your boobs....she ll be a statistian at the age of 3. grin angry grin

You no serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this angry... Am I dreaming or am I awake how is this supposed to be sth special...Good Lord deliver us And most people on this page crediting the girl like she's done sth worth been called a genius. " wow " Wt is wow abt this rubbish. angry
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Not bad...am sure haterz will criticize her her...NB....haters will hate at anything....they don't see good in anything grin...
dainformant:
This girl has become an online sensation after matching her dabbing skills with her mathematical knowledge. See what she did below; ...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/girl-takes-her-dabbing-skills-to-whole.html
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
dainformant:

I like my girls beautiful and intelligent
Re: Girl Explains Her Dabbing Skills In A Mathematical Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House / Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.